Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

highly recommend informed delivery from USPS

stevesmi

Staff
What if i told you there was a way to know what was being shipped to an address? this includes junk mail, packages, bills, etc. the packages show up in their own tab and will show up as soon as a label is printed and tracking produced, other mail will show up as a screen shot of what is being sent to you. how cool is that???!!

simply go to USPS and sign up, you can sign up your home address, po box, etc. doesn't matter. many people have never heard of this service, even the postman that delivers your mail

this will prevent a lot of headaches with checking your mail daily waiting for something to arrive, also if the shipper sends you the wrong tracking (which looks like is happening now with a source on here), or they lose your tracking, or they forget to give it to you, etc. it won't matter. you will still know what is being sent your way.

the service is free, simply go to USPS and find informed delivery and sign up. I found out about it 2 years ago and it has cut down my stress levels bigtime. wish i had known about it back when i was a landlord waiting for my checks in the mail!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom