Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiring a steroid coach?

Qaverick09

Registered
Are there any coaches that I can hire that can guide me through steroid use. I read a lot of information online but that's not really the best way I learn. I'm more of a Hands-On type of person like in school where a teacher teaches me and guides me through the process. Is there anyone that you know that's good when it comes to this stuff

Speaking of steroid coach, Boston loyd is the first one come to mind. The dude experimented all kinds of peds on himself and is super knowledgeable on them

Yes there is someone that I can suggest you to..

Where are you located where are you from?

Steve does a lot of great work with people on the forum here and has a lot of user feedback posted over many years bro... contact stevesmi

I would suggest contact Stevesmi on the forum. He has helped many people on the forum here as well as other forums over a very long period of time!

Are there any coaches that I can hire that can guide me through steroid use. I read a lot of information online but that's not really the best way I learn. I'm more of a Hands-On type of person like in school where a teacher teaches me and guides me through the process. Is there anyone that you know that's good when it comes to this stuff

You should have a coach and trainer for sure but you can ask your steroid questions on the forum, we'll support you.

a lot of people don't learn by reading forums, reading articles, or even through their own trial and error

some learn best by having someone coach them through. you can always hit me up for help with this

Start by watching our videos

I highly recommend Steve. I still refer to his emails during every cut and competition season. I keep copious amount of data on Google Sheets and make notes on how to adjust for each cycle. Steve was awesome at answering questions. I also came prepared with current cycle, bloodwork, and what I had potentially had planned. He made some slight adjustments, took out some things, introduced some things that I already had on hand and I walked in to stage looking like GI Joe. One most critical component that cannot be overlooked when hiring any type of coach: nutrition. You cannot out train a poor diet.

Back
Top Bottom