Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hitting a peak on sarms

Markus25

Registered
I am 25 years old, 5'7 and 160 pounds. I did LGD for a total of 12 weeks and I gained 8 pounds the first 4 weeks then i stopped gaining and only gained 3 more pounds the rest of the way even though I was increasing my weights and eating more food. why did i hit a wall like this and not keep growing?

so in your logic, you think you just never stop growing? LOL the everyone on cycle would be mr olympia dude.. stop the nonsense please

homeostasis is why. your body has to keep you alive. if you just gained forever you would end up dead before you would ever hit X amount of weight.

bodybuilders who push push push shorten their lifespans for that reason. be happy with your gains and focus more on improving other areas. you will not ever make it to 500 pounds with 2% body fat. so set realistic goals that is why sarms are beneficial. they won't cause you to destroy your health like steroids will even when abused

You do not continue to gain at the same pace with any PED. It is just how the body adjusts to not allow it. You should absolutely be happy with that much progress. I shoot for just a couple pounds of lean muscle on any cycle.

Back
Top Bottom