Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hitting tendon while pinning

FrankYou

Registered
I wanted to do a subq injection of bpc right above my tendon in my right shoulder.
Used my right arm to put in syringe, with left arm i pulled on my skin/fat.
The area feels a little irritated now and im worried i actually may hit the tendon.
Would i have felt that during the injection?

I wanted to do a subq injection of bpc right above my tendon in my right shoulder.
Used my right arm to put in syringe, with left arm i pulled on my skin/fat.
The area feels a little irritated now and im worried i actually may hit the tendon.
Would i have felt that during the injection?

If your going subq you didnt hit a tendon.

I mean... you can go subQ but that is going to leave a knot a bit because basically that’s going take SIGNIFICANTLY longer to absorb to the point that you have no idea how to dose and get your desired levels. 500mg sub q vs 500mg IM means throw everything you know about how to dose gear out the window. It’ll absorb... just why would you want to do that...

And if you skilled with a needle and aiming for excess fat by pinching skin together... you might be able to do this through a 21-23g

God help you if your trying to squeeze fear through a slin pin or draw it up into that for that matter - or back load the syringe. You ready to set an hour aside a day for pinning? Lol

Back
Top Bottom