Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV and a first time cycle.

HeavyGuage

Registered
Hey people.

First time poster, here!

I've got a few questions that I'm hopeful you guys will be able to answer for me.
2 months ago I strarted a very physical warehouse job which is 8 hours of literal running/jogging between walk in fridges and freezers with trunks of fish that can weigh up to 20kg, trying to get the work done as quickly as possible which gladly means I've lost about 15lbs... just before I started I weighed in at a very unwelcome 11.1st (I'm 5'11" and always had a slim build) because I had been travelling for 18months and so eating alot ot high calorie food and not really doing much exercise.
I'm happy with the way things have been going and especially like the toning of my biceps/arms from the lifting as I've always had quite skinny, shapeless arms and so I'd like to build on this and gain more strength and to be faster which has got me looking into doing a steroid cycle combined with a few gym sessions a week on top of the 8 hours of running around I do at work all week.

So what would you guys suggest I use for a first time cycle? Baring in mind I'm also HIV+ which I'm on daily medication for which can sometimes cause high levels of toxins in my liver which means I have to get my levels checked every 6 months. The HIV is well managed and I'm "undetectable" which means theres <12 copies of the virus in my blood AND UNABLE TO PASS THE VIRUS ON, EVEN IF I WAS TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX so I'm in good health and have an OK diet (sorry for the caps, it's just important to me to always get this point across to people who may or may not be clued up on the HIV facts and sadly theres still alot of stigma surrounded it)

So would it be safe? Do you know of any problems I may encounter?

damn man that blows being HIV+ but you seem to have it under control

i would stick to the steroids that are good for immune system like low dose test, primo, var, EQ.. avoid the harsh ones that cause a lot of inflammation like tren, anadrol, and most orals

damn man that blows being HIV+ but you seem to have it under control

i would stick to the steroids that are good for immune system like low dose test, primo, var, EQ.. avoid the harsh ones that cause a lot of inflammation like tren, anadrol, and most orals

That's your answer right there. I wouldn't use anything that would lower your immune system response or put strain on your liver.

Back
Top Bottom