Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmg injections.

Trevorisking

Proficient Brother
Hey evo, I just got in a bunch of Hmg 75iu vials. The instructions that comes with it says intramuscular injections only and I had thought you could do hmg subq like Hcg or any other peptides. Does anyone know I can still do do this subq? Thanks!

Hey evo, I just got in a bunch of Hmg 75iu vials. The instructions that comes with it says intramuscular injections only and I had thought you could do hmg subq like Hcg or any other peptides. Does anyone know I can still do do this subq? Thanks!
You can still do sub q . Mine said the same thing so I asked the company rep. and several others . It's either or . I did mine sub q no problems . Hcg though not hmg. If that's what you meant.

Menotropins it’s for fertility. Taking 75iu Hmg eod, 1250iu Hcg alternating days, 50mg clomid everyday. Baby stack lol (while on 75mg trt)

You can do them subQ I've done HMG subcutaneous no problem.

Yes. But ideally would be IM

The guys have you covered. I have never personally used this.

Back
Top Bottom