Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holiday cycling popular?

Wahsne

I noticed that a lot of people like to do New Year's resolutions. I prefer to look good ahead of New Year's and during the holidays when i meet up with family. I think its the best time of year to lift cause the gyms are so empty
Anyone else feel that way? I’m 6’ 184 pounds and looking to bulk up going into the new year
My plan is 600mgs a week of testosterone
500mgs equipoise
12-16 weeks. then after that I'm going to think about my next cycle in the late winter

I noticed that a lot of people like to do New Year's resolutions. I prefer to look good ahead of New Year's and during the holidays when i meet up with family. I think its the best time of year to lift cause the gyms are so empty
Anyone else feel that way? I’m 6’ 184 pounds and looking to bulk up going into the new year
500mgs equipoise
12-16 weeks. then after that I'm going to think about my next cycle in the late winter
no man... i keep that mentality year round... i dont just pick and choose the times i feel like "looking good" I keep it consistent all year and attempt to be top condition year round

no man... i keep that mentality year round... i dont just pick and choose the times i feel like "looking good" I keep it consistent all year and attempt to be top condition year round

Yep. The best time to start is TODAY!

500mgs equipoise

I like to cycle during the holidays but keep doses lower

250mgs testosterone
300mgs equipoise
n2guard
cardarine

If you stay in shape you don’t have to worry about getting in shape

500mgs equipoise

bro every day a holiday at Monster ranch

Back
Top Bottom