Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home gym

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
I hope everybody is ok and safe, you know guys currently it is impossible to train in side the gym because of lots of gym shoutdown in india so that is why i decide to make a home gym here are a list that i include in my home gym 1) utility bench 2) 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg 30kg one pair dumbell 3) registrance band and also chinup bar, is ok for home or anyting else your suggestion plz

I don't think you need full bench, a small bench is fine, foldable. 2) Only 10kg and 30kg dumbbells' needed 3) I dont use a bar anymore too many accidents.

I hope everybody is ok and safe, you know guys currently it is impossible to train in side the gym because of lots of gym shoutdown in india so that is why i decide to make a home gym here are a list that i include in my home gym 1) utility bench 2) 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg 30kg one pair dumbell 3) registrance band and also chinup bar, is ok for home or anyting else your suggestion plz

Just a bench and dumbbells are needed with resistance bands, I don't use a chin-up bar myself.

bro you can workout with that stuff. i work out on tanker with less

You definitely should be able to get a good workout in with that equipment

Invest in a power rack.

I've a LOT more.

Last edited:
Sounds like youve got yourself a good amount of equipment to get going!

Back
Top Bottom