Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

home testing a.s

UV? If you had raw powders you can do a melting point test. Oils or tabs? No way. Either send them out to a lab or use them and wait for the results to happen/not happen.

just go with a reliable source and you don't need to do all of that. There is plenty of great options on here

I know a chemist who has a phd who can test conpounds . Unfortunately , I will not ask the chemist to test illegal conpunds such as steroids . To test conpounds that not powder form requires more . He tested dut in pill form which using oil

I hear u.v is the best way to check for fake steroids.with 365 u.v.looking for info.thanks

What did you want to Test.
Labmax comes with a U.V. when you Buy the entire thing, that's over $200.
If you just want to do an Individual test, they have those to, and then you can buy the U.V. light separately........................... JP
P.S.
But I will tell you from 1st hand experience, those tests are Very Easy to screw up.
Everything has to be done Exactly.

What did you want to Test.
Labmax comes with a U.V. when you Buy the entire thing, that's over $200.
If you just want to do an Individual test, they have those to, and then you can buy the U.V. light separately........................... JP
P.S.
But I will tell you from 1st hand experience, those tests are Very Easy to screw up.
Everything has to be done Exactly.

Yes they are easy to screw up, but easy to just do correctly. Only add a drop or 2 of oils. Easy unless you have ADD, use a slin pin to make it easier. Crush pills, and then half it until you get down to about a 1mg of active hormone. Again, easy peasy. It's the guys who don't read the instructions that fuck it up

Back
Top Bottom