Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade steroids

dipsxit

Hello.

Can somone explain me what do i need to make testosterone at home? I feel fear to buy things from the online black market, because i can't know what i will get. The black market has no regulations, so someone can scam me, or the substance i get might not be sterile and contain bacteria.

I would like to start with 400mg testosterone per week.

I have never used steroids before.

Making steroids at home with no experience is much worse than any black market you can imagine, you can literally hurt yourself doing it and hurt yourself injecting it. I dont suggest homebrewing anything IMO

Hello.

Can somone explain me what do i need to make testosterone at home? I feel fear to buy things from the online black market, because i can't know what i will get. The black market has no regulations, so someone can scam me, or the substance i get might not be sterile and contain bacteria.

You can, of course, also be scammed on the powders/raws.

Making steroids at home with no experience is much worse than any black market you can imagine, you can literally hurt yourself doing it and hurt yourself injecting it. I dont suggest homebrewing anything IMO

I don't have experience in using steroids, but i know how they work. And i know how to use them, if i have them.

there is no advantage to making steroids at home. just go to domestic supply and buy what you want

Yeah, buying it is the easiest way. But my fear is that i don't know what i will get, when i buy things from the black market. For example, what if the substance contains bacteria due to lack of regulations? What if the label is wrong, and the bottle contains much more testosterone that it say, this will reult in gynecomastia.

I really would like just to click and buy it. How do i know that Domestic Supply is regulated, so there is no chance for me to get defective substance? If anabolic sterodis are illegal for fitness usage, how is it possible websites like Domestic Supply to operate openly, without being closed by the police?
Im asking this question, because i need to know everything about the source im buying things from. I put my life on first place. This is why i asked how to make homemade steroids - because when it's homemade, im personally know what is inside the bottle. ;d

You have never used steroids you have no idea what you're doing and you want to homebrew? Come on man...that is a recipe for disaster.

There is always going to be a risk with steroids no matter what. Its not for everyone.

I know how steroids work, don't worry. :)

bro my buddy used to homebrew out of his trailer. one day they robbed him, was local cops too. stole all his steroids and got swole

I wont tell nobody what im doing, so no one is going to report me, which eventually will lead to raid. I will keep everything in a secret.

You can, of course, also be scammed on the powders/raws.

My idea is to buy raw materials from official companies, so i can produce the substance the official companies can't sell for fitness purposes. I didn't say i want to buy raw materials from the black market.

But it seems that buying steroids is much easier than making them at home. Would someone from here help me to understand which source is credible, regulated, so there is no chance for me to get dirty substance that contain bacteria, or something that will harm my health? I also want the labels to be 100% accurate.
If the labes says the bottle contains 200mg/mL, then the bottle must contain 200mg/mL. If the bottle contains more testosterone per mL than the label says, this may result in gynecomastia.

Hello.

Start with 1 gallon of tiger blood. You need to make sure it's the good stuff though. Then, heat the tiger blood in a glass flask to just UNDER boiling temperature. Slowly pour in 6 ounces of Draino. Make sure to go slow though, you don't want the reaction to go too fast and then your house will blow up like a meth lab. Finally, and you should be able to find this in the corners of Alibaba, get 3 ounces of dried gorilla balls. Grind the gorilla balls with a mortar and pestle and combine the powder into your mixture.. Let the mixture cool and then strain it through coffee filters into a clean and sterile glass container. Once the mixture is cool, heat it again to just OVER boiling temperature and let it reduce all the way down to 8 ounces. Voila! Inject to your heart's content. Make sure to post the results so we know how it goes.

I don't have experience in using steroids, but i know how they work. And i know how to use them, if i have them.

Yeah, buying it is the easiest way. But my fear is that i don't know what i will get, when i buy things from the black market. For example, what if the substance contains bacteria due to lack of regulations? What if the label is wrong, and the bottle contains much more testosterone that it say, this will reult in gynecomastia.

I really would like just to click and buy it. How do i know that Domestic Supply is regulated, so there is no chance for me to get defective substance? If anabolic sterodis are illegal for fitness usage, how is it possible websites like Domestic Supply to operate openly, without being closed by the police?
Im asking this question, because i need to know everything about the source im buying things from. I put my life on first place. This is why i asked how to make homemade steroids - because when it's homemade, im personally know what is inside the bottle. ;d

I wont tell nobody what im doing, so no one is going to report me, which eventually will lead to raid. I will keep everything in a secret.

My idea is to buy raw materials from official companies, so i can produce the substance the official companies can't sell for fitness purposes. I didn't say i want to buy raw materials from the black market.

But it seems that buying steroids is much easier than making them at home. Would someone from here help me to understand which source is credible, regulated, so there is no chance for me to get dirty substance that contain bacteria, or something that will harm my health? I also want the labels to be 100% accurate.
If the labes says the bottle contains 200mg/mL, then the bottle must contain 200mg/mL. If the bottle contains more testosterone per mL than the label says, this may result in gynecomastia.

domestic supply gear is high quality and you will be very happy using them

It doesnt matter if you know how steroids work or not. Making them is a whole different story and you're nowhere near knowing what you need to do that.

And if youre worried sbout quality of steroids and still don't trust our sources, then maybe steroids aren't for you. You worry too much

I would like to know which official companies you would like to buy the powder from.

It seems unlikely to me not to go to the black market to buy these things.
but maybe you can tell us !?

anyway, all things considered I can suggest you take from www.puritysourcelabs.ru
there are also powders, to cook your products, but as many before me have explained to you it is not easy although it is true that we all started from scratch and you have to get the experience, you would not be the first to cook your own products

I would like to know which official companies you would like to buy the powder from.

It seems unlikely to me not to go to the black market to buy these things.
but maybe you can tell us !?

anyway, all things considered I can suggest you take from www.puritysourcelabs.ru
there are also powders, to cook your products, but as many before me have explained to you it is not easy although it is true that we all started from scratch and you have to get the experience, you would not be the first to cook your own products

You can't just go buy raws from a "regulated" or "official" company without the proper licensing. Your only option is going to be black market whether you go with raw powder or pre-mixed.

I can tell you I have used PSL and DS on multiple occasions and never had any issues. You don't know me and you have no reason to trust me so I dont expect you to. But you came on the forum asking for advice so I'm offering mine.

Buy a few vials of test from either source and try it out. Get bloods pre-cycle and then again after about 5-6 weeks. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I use both but have been on EP TestE 250 from PSL for my TRT for about a year now. On 100mg a week my test levels consistently come back in the 600-700s.

I've posted bloods before and I'll be posting throughout my upcoming blast. I'll post pre, mid and post blast.

So, just to state the obvious, why would a big pharma company sell them to you? Do you have a license or an agreement with them? Are you certified?

Hello.

Brother, you are on the same boat buying powders that you really don't know where they came from or how they were made. You can easily get powders that are contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides, plastic contaminants just to name a few.

Also the legalities around manufacturing steroids are more severe than just simply being a buyer/user.

Ive tried to go down this road... It isnt worth it bro!

Im planning to buy what i need, from some of your sources
all sources look legit to me
i just want to ask how can the websites operate openly, if steroids are illegal for fitness use?

Im going to buy testosterone from source that is for the U.S because im currently there
however, im from the Balkans, and i need legit sources for Europe, too
are all of your sources only for the U.S, or do you offer sales in Europe, too?
can you recommend me legit source that sells steroids in european countries, too?

Thanks.

Im planning to buy what i need, from some of your sources
all sources look legit to me
i just want to ask how can the websites operate openly, if steroids are illegal for fitness use?

Im going to buy testosterone from source that is for the U.S because im currently there
however, im from the Balkans, and i need legit sources for Europe, too
are all of your sources only for the U.S, or do you offer sales in Europe, too?
can you recommend me legit source that sells steroids in european countries, too?

Thanks.

Contact the sources and ask.

Back
Top Bottom