Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoping Nelson Montana can clarify or explain himself here

kennethk

Registered
So was reading on the forum and came across a thread from last week about EQ Equipoise and how Nelson said it caused heart attacks. He also says in the thread though that all steroids aromatize. So my question is if I run Primobolan and Turinabol tbol stack does that mean I still have to use an AI? I mean he said they ALL aromatize into estrogen so I would think it would be necessary right?

So was reading on the forum and came across a thread from last week about EQ Equipoise and how Nelson said it caused heart attacks. He also says in the thread though that all steroids aromatize. So my question is if I run Primobolan and Turinabol tbol stack does that mean I still have to use an AI? I mean he said they ALL aromatize into estrogen so I would think it would be necessary right?

If you use primobolan and tbol you can have nolvadex on hand I wouldn't worry about too many estrogen sides.
400mgs of primobolan/week
30mgs tbol/day
3 caps cardazol preworkout
5 caps n2guard split dose liver/organ support

- - - Updated - - -

You seem confused.

If he's confused you should explain how and your views. You're giving 3 word answers on steroid topics and writing 10 paragraphs on nonsense. Strange Nelson.

If you use primobolan and tbol you can have nolvadex on hand I wouldn't worry about too many estrogen sides.
400mgs of primobolan/week
30mgs tbol/day
3 caps cardazol preworkout
5 caps n2guard split dose liver/organ support

- - - Updated - - -

If he's confused you should explain how and your views. You're giving 3 word answers on steroid topics and writing 10 paragraphs on nonsense. Strange Nelson.

The confusion was regarding what he said I said -- none of which I said.

if you were to run an AI in that situation you would crash your estrogen which isn't smart. best thing for you to do is categorize aromatizing steroids vs. non. then based on ones that do aromatize you want to run an AI depending on dosages. bloodwork is key

The confusion was regarding what he said I said -- none of which I said.

bro i remember thread OP is talking about. surprised you don't remember it, was the EQ thread. post #16 you said all steroids aromatize and all steroids are androgenic so easy for newbie to get confused. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-eq-cycle-because-nelson-montana-80051-2.html
And to say that ALL steroids increases blood volume is another false analogy. ALL steroids increase appetite. ALL steroids are androgenic. ALL steroids aromatize. But the DIFFERENCES can be quite significant. Alao, realize that EQ is very close to D_bol in structure -- slghtly less estrogenic and therefor less bloating. That leads people to think it has fewer "side effects." But everyone is familiar with D-bol pumps. Well, where do you think thsoe pumps come from? Increased blood volume!.

Last edited:
Just to nip this in the bud. A: You misunderstood what I said. B: All steroids are based on the testsoeterone molecule. C: Primobolan does not require an anti estrogen. D: T-bol does aromatize slightly but it depends on the dosage.

Are we done?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to nip this in the bud. A: You misunderstood what I said. B: All steroids are based on the testsoeterone molecule. C: Primobolan does not require an anti estrogen. D: T-bol does aromatize slightly but it depends on the dosage.

Are we done?

And why is it so many people who misinterpret what I said and make a post out of it have 7 posts?

Are we done?

- - - Updated - - -

And why is it so many people who misinterpret what I said and make a post out of it have 7 posts?

Fake accounts.

People do seem keen on you being wrong. Whereas I could say any old shit and no one thinks about daring to reply lol

Fake accounts.

People do seem keen on you being wrong. Whereas I could say any old shit and no one thinks about daring to reply lol

i disagree. the post was made a week ago. it isn't an old post from 20 years ago

and the OP should have every right to ask any questions he wants, this is an open forum

crashing estrogen is a big deal, as is not using an AI when you should. in both cases you can and will ruin an entire cycle

i disagree. the post was made a week ago. it isn't an old post from 20 years ago

and the OP should have every right to ask any questions he wants, this is an open forum

crashing estrogen is a big deal, as is not using an AI when you should. in both cases you can and will ruin an entire cycle

I didn't mean old as in 'long ago' and while it is an open forum that doesn't allow for dick behavior. Otherwise, if I was in a bad mood, I'd be ripping everyone a new one and deffo going all grammar Nazi 24-7.

On your last line - agreed. It's been stated before - bloods answers all. I've personally said that some individuals need to see how they respond rather (so have an AI on hand) rather than take it as a given and be fucked by gyno / estro issues.

One more thing: as all too often people don't get what they thought they had (how often is it legit primo?) then you 100% don't wanna take it as a given and then wonder why you have issues.

Last edited:
Jesus. Its not that hard to figure out. Use the search function or actually spend some time researching. Basing what you do on what any one guy said on a forum is stupid, and sounds like he didn't even say it.

Last edited:

I read the post and I agree the OP has every right to seek an explanation of where things were easily misinterpreted. It is not be out of the ordinary or unusual to see such statements questioned.

When making statements like that in post #16 of that thread material such as that should be prepared and explained in laymen's terms for all readers with better efforts to avoid confusion.

That post also emphasized that Bold and Dbol are structurally similar therefore they behave the same (Bold is more similar to that of Testosterone - most steroids are, bold is testosterone with a double extra bond). They are 2 different drugs, bold and dbol. Trenbolone and Estrogen are very similar structurally, yet do they behave the same? On a ECLIA blood assay yes they would appear to be the same, known as cross reactivity, yet the environmental signaling within the bodies pathways are much different. Tren is a androgen and estrogen is a precursor. They behave differently.

This poster deserves clarity for a better understanding , what he/she is putting into there bodies is serous stuff and can have detrimental health effects is misunderstood.

I can see here as well where Nelson might feel a certain kinda way reading this post. For all reads and posts in the future maybe we can choose our wording a bit differently because reading things from both that thread and here can easily be misinterpreted many ways.

I can see here as well where Nelson might feel a certain kinda way reading this post. For all reads and posts in the future maybe we can choose our wording a bit differently because reading things from both that thread and here can easily be misinterpreted many ways.

It's cool. It's just Jason posting under another name in the hopes of rattling me, but it didn't work. Time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom