Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was hoping for some opinions from the OG's on some mild, early onset gyno

adamjs15

Registered
Currently 3 weeks into my first run of AAS. Pinning 500mg Test E per week with 12.5 mg aromasin eod. Have had some action in my left nip recently. No sensitivity, pain, itchiness etc and no other high or low e sides. Estrodial was 23 pg/ml and test 704 in pre cycle bloods. Nipples dont look too far off of what they normally would prior to jumping on and I realize its not noticeable likely to anyone but me but mainly just dont want any progression. I can feel a slight, fairly soft lump underneath as well. Anyhow, I have both Nolva and Raloxifene and was wondering if it would be advisable to start either one of them as a preventative measure or just chill on it.

Heres a pic

https://imgur.com/a/M56qZFR

Currently 3 weeks into my first run of AAS. Pinning 500mg Test E per week with 12.5 mg aromasin eod. Have had some action in my left nip recently. No sensitivity, pain, itchiness etc and no other high or low e sides. Estrodial was 23 pg/ml and test 704 in pre cycle bloods. Nipples dont look too far off of what they normally would prior to jumping on and I realize its not noticeable likely to anyone but me but mainly just dont want any progression. I can feel a slight, fairly soft lump underneath as well. Anyhow, I have both Nolva and Raloxifene and was wondering if it would be advisable to start either one of them as a preventative measure or just chill on it.

Heres a pic

So nolva can help but what do you bloods look like now?

12.5mg aromasin is a good starting dose for 500mg/test a week but you need to run week 5 bloods to make sure it’s not too much or too little.

Heres a pic

Try aromasin with nolvadex.

sometimes you just aren't going to be able to use aromatizing compounds. you know you don't HAVE TO run test on a cycle, you could just use primo, eq, etc. and save yourself the headache

most people run test way too high... im a proponent of always using it but not even remotely like most people do... people seem to believe you need to run it so damn high etc when you dont... if you are finding yourself to be estrogen sensitive, you especially dont want to run it too high.. .250-300 mg of test goes a lot further than most people tend to think

I think you're freaking out over nothing. Nipple sensitivity is common on a cycle and doesn't mean you have gyno.

I agree with this. The last thing you want to do is start taking something and crash your estrogen. You will end up on a roller coaster. I would continue as is and give it more time.

I agree. A lot of people create a bigger problem in their mind than is really there.

Yeah looking in the mirror now im pretty much in agreeance. Everything is going smooth thus far, feeling good, eating/sleeping good and training heavy. Prob just being a bit paranoid

Yeah looking in the mirror now im pretty much in agreeance. Everything is going smooth thus far, feeling good, eating/sleeping good and training heavy. Prob just being a bit paranoid

Yea honestly i cant see any gyno but again make sure to run mid-cycle bloods. You wont know if its just a mental thing unless you do.

When i was running 500mg/week test I was worried about gyno and was taking 12.5mg EOD aromasin and id keep touching my nips to the point I was irritating them and thinking I had gyno so upped aromasin to 15mg EOD and when got my week 5 bloods my estrogen was at 7 so way too low.

Dont over think it but again need bloods!

That happens a lot bro. Very common to overthink. Jist relax and enjoy the cycle

Back
Top Bottom