Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hormone Panel after PH Cycle Thoughts?

Jsauer

Registered
Hey Guys,

Got my blood work back after a PH cycle. This Hormone panel was taken a week into my PCT and wanted to know your thoughts on some higher than average numbers especially pertaining to liver and kidney function.

Im 33, 6ft, 175LB, 11% BF.
2 hours of low intensity cardio in the morning
and 1-2 hours of weight training in the afternoon
and eat very clean.

BUN (Comp. Metabolic Panel) 27 mg/dl average is 6-20

BUN/Creatinine Ratio was a 31 the average is 9-20

AST (SGOT) was 55 IU/L average is 0-40

ALT (SGPT) was 69 IU/L average is 0-44

Testosterone, Free and total came back as 326 ng/dl for males between 19-39 years of age the range is 264-916.

Free Testosterone (DIRECT) was 10.5 pg/ml average is 8.7 - 25.1

This strikes me a low. thoughts? Is there anything I can do to boost my test levels without PED's if not, whats the safest way to increase test production.

Can it also be that I was suppressed via the pro hormones and now have to work my way back up

Thanks

This is kind of what id expect just 1 week out. Yes it will takr a bit for your natural T production to return to normal. Id wait probably 6-8 weeks and retest and you SHOULD BE fine. Other people here should be able to give u a more "scientific" answer but in general id say dont worry too much yet and id also say to stay away from the PHs

I have to concur with the conclusion to stay away from prohormones, but also there is no point in doing bloodwork 1 week into PCT. Wait like 4 weeks after finishing PCT (or more) so your body has time to reach homeostasis, before doing post-cycle bloodwork.

bloodwork should be done 4-6 weeks AFTER you complete pct.. you didnt do yourself any favors running an oral only cycle either

Thanks everyone.
Reason for doing it after the cycle was to see what toll it took on my body. I will do another upon finishing my PCT to make sure I'm in a good place.
Next I want to do a Sarms cycle which is oral only. I presume its safer and more effective.

Thanks everyone.
Reason for doing it after the cycle was to see what toll it took on my body. I will do another upon finishing my PCT to make sure I'm in a good place.
Next I want to do a Sarms cycle which is oral only. I presume its safer and more effective.
Sarms cycles are far safer for sure .

Thanks everyone.

More effective? No. Effective - yes.

what pro hormone did you use?

they are going to strain your liver and shut you down just like anabolic steroids, so might as well use AAS orals in that situation

also as far as BUN and creatinine, that number is going to be high as a weight lifter. only way to measure that accurately is stop weight training for a few weeks

right now i would get on n2generate and run the bottle.. it will give you a boost without causing more problems and then test again in 4 weeks, your #'s will improve

you can also take n2guard to help with your liver

M-Drol XT - 3,4- divanillyltetrahydrofuran & apigenin
Epistan - 11-oxo androstenedione
and had otc on-cycle support.
From German Pharma.

last time I mess with those Supps.

I will be doing a sarms cycle in the next 2 months, do you recommend any on cycle support?
Also out of curiosity - Which AAS orals would you have done instead of the PH's?

Thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone.
Sarms only cycle is fine to do, and much safer and better on your body

M-Drol XT - 3,4- divanillyltetrahydrofuran & apigenin
Epistan - 11-oxo androstenedione
and had otc on-cycle support.
From German Pharma.

last time I mess with those Supps.

I will be doing a sarms cycle in the next 2 months, do you recommend any on cycle support?
Also out of curiosity - Which AAS orals would you have done instead of the PH's?

Thanks everyone.

The main issue for too many PH users is they treat them as less likely to have side effects that AAS. In many cases that's simply not true. Some are not really PH's at all but AAS in all but name and so need to be treated as such.

Sarms work great and are not liver toxic nor do they convert to estrogen.

Cardarine, sr9009, and mk677 seems non-hormonal so no pct needed.

If you use mk2866, s4, lgd, rad140, or a combo of those I suggest a mini pct of 4 weeks clomid 25mg/day plus n2generate natural test booster.

Prohormones are nasty with the sides and only benefit to them was that they were legal but now being illegal it’s pointless you are better off running and injectable cycle or sarms.

Back
Top Bottom