Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hormone tests

reflex87

Registered
went to my Dr 2 weeks ago to get my hormone levels done. My Test level was 46! He said it was the lowest he had ever seen. He wants to put me on these pelletts that get implanted in your ass, but insurance won't pay for them and they're $500. Instead he's putting me on these 100mg sublingual tablets. Has anyone ever done these? Are they any good?

first off why are your T levels that low?

you gave us nothing to work with. maybe you have something serious medically going on where your balls are not functioning

i also feel like this doctor (surprise, surprise) is running some type of a scam here. $500 for a fucking T pellet out of pocket? sounds like a scammer to me. run, don't walk from this guy and i hope you didn't hand him over your SS# and DL. never ever give a doctor that info cause they will bill you and send to collections if you don't pay

I just want to share what I went through while visiting a doc. In my mind I thought I would be getting prescribed test.

Back
Top Bottom