Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horny on Deca

Maybe it's the test .. even at 175/week though? and about the dostinex .. is the standard dose of 0.5 E3D the way to go? or 0.25 E3D might be enough in my case?

.25mg E3D would be plenty in your case.

I started deca because of my arthritis, it was getting really really bad, deca has masked it, I know it will come back a month or so after stopping, but winter will be nearly done and I generally have few probs in the spring and no probs at all in the summer ..
I wanted to do a lean bulk on Test at 500 or maybe 600, but then decided to go with deca at a low dose because of the arthritis and man it reduced it to the point I may look like I'm exaggerating but it is what it is, my joints feel like I never had any arthritis before -considering that my doctor wanted to put me on Methotrexate- .. I will now always run deca in every cycle ..
I thought about the deca dick and gyno and libido and all the things I heard and read about, this is why I got some dostinex and some proviron too .. but I have absolutely no probs at all, nothing but good things to say .. till I start pct that's what everybody says ..

OK, but then what happens after summer is over?

"everybody" says that because they don't run deca properly.

You'll have your hair pulled back and your wave fairers on baby, I can tell you my love for you will still be strong...

Damnit, Hollywood, now I'm all wooded up!

Back
Top Bottom