Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horny on Deca

aestheticdream

It's been 8 weeks on deca now (16 weeks cycle) I was waiting for gyno, deca dick, libido probs etc ..
Instead I'm super horny all day long and it takes me a bit longer to finish which is not problematic ..
Wondering if other people also experienced this ..?
This is my 3rd cycle
Cycle is: 175 Test E, 250 Deca W1-W16 .. Arimidex 0.25mg MWF .. I have Dostinex from the pharmacy (in my country it's easy) .. but I think I will keep it for bigger future cycles.

It's been 8 weeks on deca now (16 weeks cycle) I was waiting for gyno, deca dick, libido probs etc ..
Instead I'm super horny all day long and it takes me a bit longer to finish which is not problematic ..
Wondering if other people also experienced this ..?
This is my 3rd cycle
Cycle is: 175 Test E, 250 Deca W1-W16 .. Arimidex 0.25mg MWF .. I have Dostinex from the pharmacy (in my country it's easy) .. but I think I will keep it for bigger future cycles.

You owe your being "super horny" to the test' rather than the deca'. And yes, since your deca' dosage is rather low, you may well not be in need of Dostinex. But you might want to take Dostinex anyway and if for no other reason than the fact that it too will a boost to your sex life - in that Dostinex/cabergoline also serves to reduce the length of refractory periods.

since you aren't using proviron as you should, when you come off your libido will drop like a rock because of the increase of DHN and the binding to DHT that the nandrolone is doing

get on proviron ASAP

since you aren't using proviron as you should, when you come off your libido will drop like a rock because of the increase of DHN and the binding to DHT that the nandrolone is doing

get on proviron ASAP

Quite true. Thank you for mentioning that, Steve.

Too, proviron is relatively inexpensive and lasts well beyond its code date. So purchase say, 1000mg of it when you see it on sale, include its use in every cycle, and then buy more of it once you get down to roughly 300mg. Just food-for-thought for souls forgot.

Quite true. Thank you for mentioning that, Steve.

Too, proviron is relatively inexpensive and lasts well beyond its code date. So purchase say, 1000mg of it when you see it on sale, include its use in every cycle, and then buy more of it once you get down to roughly 300mg. Just food-for-thought for souls forgot.

You guys running 25mg or 50mg a day?

You guys running 25mg or 50mg a day?

depends on your budget and dosage.. since deca cycles typically go quite a while 25mg a day is more economical and will work just fine. if you are using a lot of deca then i would go higher

You owe your being "super horny" to the test' rather than the deca'. And yes, since your deca' dosage is rather low, you may well not be in need of Dostinex. But you might want to take Dostinex anyway and if for no other reason than the fact that it too will a boost to your sex life - in that Dostinex/cabergoline also serves to reduce the length of refractory periods.

Maybe it's the test .. even at 175/week though? and about the dostinex .. is the standard dose of 0.5 E3D the way to go? or 0.25 E3D might be enough in my case?

@stevesmi I have 2 packs of proviron on hand .. is 25/day too low? or enough? I can get as much as I want (from the pharmacy) .. I get acne when DHT is on the high side .. can I run it throughout PCT? as I read it helps people with low test .. or is it all bullshit?

Yes here it's inexpensive too .. 20 tabs for 10$ from the pharmacy .. I already have 2 packs and I can get a lot .. what dose should I run? I get acne from high doses of DHT btw ...

Why did you start deca if you were expecting gyno, deca dick, libido probs etc .....

Those sides generally come when guys don't run deca properly (which happens pretty much all the time)

Why did you start deca if you were expecting gyno, deca dick, libido probs etc .....

Those sides generally come when guys don't run deca properly (which happens pretty much all the time)

I started deca because of my arthritis, it was getting really really bad, deca has masked it, I know it will come back a month or so after stopping, but winter will be nearly done and I generally have few probs in the spring and no probs at all in the summer ..
I wanted to do a lean bulk on Test at 500 or maybe 600, but then decided to go with deca at a low dose because of the arthritis and man it reduced it to the point I may look like I'm exaggerating but it is what it is, my joints feel like I never had any arthritis before -considering that my doctor wanted to put me on Methotrexate- .. I will now always run deca in every cycle ..
I thought about the deca dick and gyno and libido and all the things I heard and read about, this is why I got some dostinex and some proviron too .. but I have absolutely no probs at all, nothing but good things to say .. till I start pct that's what everybody says ..

@stevesmi I have 2 packs of proviron on hand .. is 25/day too low? or enough? I can get as much as I want (from the pharmacy) .. I get acne when DHT is on the high side .. can I run it throughout PCT? as I read it helps people with low test .. or is it all bullshit?

25mg is a good starting point. Is it enough for you, no one can tell that. See how you feel with that and up the dose if necessary.
Run proviron on PCT? Personally I would not run it on PCT as it can suppress the HPTA.

Last edited:
I started deca because of my arthritis, it was getting really really bad, deca has masked it, I know it will come back a month or so after stopping, but winter will be nearly done and I generally have few probs in the spring and no probs at all in the summer ..
I wanted to do a lean bulk on Test at 500 or maybe 600, but then decided to go with deca at a low dose because of the arthritis and man it reduced it to the point I may look like I'm exaggerating but it is what it is, my joints feel like I never had any arthritis before -considering that my doctor wanted to put me on Methotrexate- .. I will now always run deca in every cycle ..
I thought about the deca dick and gyno and libido and all the things I heard and read about, this is why I got some dostinex and some proviron too .. but I have absolutely no probs at all, nothing but good things to say .. till I start pct that's what everybody says ..

It is good to know that you understand that deca only masks the symptoms of your arthritis, aestheticdream. So you also know that using deca longterm would be disastrous for your body overall, right?

25mg a day is good

It is good to know that you understand that deca only masks the symptoms of your arthritis, aestheticdream. So you also know that using deca longterm would be disastrous for your body overall, right?

Yes, I do understand the longterm side effects .. I would certainly use it in my winter cycle because it really helps and hey it's powerful even at 250.. and I will keep the dose low .. I may not use it on my summer cycle as my arthritis generally goes away in summer ...

- - - Updated - - -

25mg a day is good

Thank brother, started yesterday with 25mg/day

- - - Updated - - -

Have you used only Deca?

no, I would never do that .. I'm running 175mg Test E with it and aromasin MWF at 0.25

Back
Top Bottom