Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horrible pumps on cycle

Kasey

Registered
so I am running a cycle and I am a month in. I'm doing testosterone at 500 mg a week, testosterone enanthate. I'm also kick-starting the cycle with 20 mg twice a day of Dianabol dbol. I'm getting some horrible pumps in my calves which cause my ankle to swell up. How do I stop these annoying pumps in my legs and should I drop the cycle entirely

so I am running a cycle and I am a month in. I'm doing testosterone at 500 mg a week, testosterone enanthate. I'm also kick-starting the cycle with 20 mg twice a day of Dianabol dbol. I'm getting some horrible pumps in my calves which cause my ankle to swell up. How do I stop these annoying pumps in my legs and should I drop the cycle entirely
Get some Taurine. Dose it at 3 to 5mg per day

If you have pumps from dbol, n2guard is your goto product, use it 7 caps per day and pumps should go down, add water daily 1 gallon.

when i took dbol the first time i walked to the store....it was about a mile away, maybe less. anyways i fucking got half way there and got stuck. i had to turn back and it took a real fuckin long time to get home.

pumps are just part of dbol that you dont hear about as a beginner...

also if you dose your girlfriend just 10mg a day, it makes her happier and hornier.. just slip her 10mg in her coffee everymorning... its a miracle.. wait till you see bro

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, dont take tren....

if you do you may very well be caught nuttin in your neighbors daughters mouth by your wife...or end up with a tranny. Some guy on here did all that.

Back
Top Bottom