Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to bridge with SARMS between steroid cycles

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=1qZzewlyW24&video_referrer=watch

In this video, I discuss how to use SARMS to bridge between steroids cycles as an alternative to blasting and cruising.

Blasting and cruising is not a good idea unless you are adamant that you are done having kids and a doctor is prescribing the TRT cruise dosage for you. Being on steroids year round (even TRT) puts you at a hugely increased risk of prostate cancer. You want to work with your doctor so you can routinely get blood work done and ensure that you stay healthy.

A much healthier option is to do as follows:
1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Nice outlay, bro! Really curious how much suppression one might expect from running a bridge on sarms straight after PCT.

This is great. Way too many younger guys doing the blast and cruise thing now due to clowns like Bostin Lloyd.

I'm going to try to make this short and as clean as possible. Look at documentaries from 10 years ago. Steroids and PED's are all bad. Seen one where a guy on the couch was said to do steroids and would be stronger and have more muscles than the gym rat who dieted clean, exercised, etc... Natty gym rat. Lazy guy on the couch, dirty looking, drug taker, no smile, greasy hair. Looked like he just walked in to rehab right? Well, now Steroids has a catchy name. It's called Low T, so it's fine to use them now. All the ads have people turning their lives around. Now damn it, just 10 years ago I was a drug user and now I'm trendy? I have low T by the way. They use sports stars, the same ones they were taking records from because they were on gear. Now their advertising on the same media companies that made them look bad. Crushed kids hearts who looked up to them. Hope that's ok to put up. I know media can be rough.

This is a long needed video, since there have been many questions about bridging, and using SARMS in bridging - great vid! Thanks for the effort put into making it.

nvr2lt - steroids were always in trend among those who know about them, and there are still many misconceptions abotu them.

Back
Top Bottom