Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to combine HCG & HMG?

Instantia

Registered
I've been searching for how to properly use (or dose) HCG and HMG on PCT, but accounts differ.

Some saying that HCG is enough for post care, others saying that HMG is expensive but better, and I've read somewhere that I can expect the best results by using both HCG and HMG "properly".

Could anybody save me from this choas of information?

HMG has a better place in Male Fertility IMO....some docs prescribe it to HRT patients trying to conceive

I had one doctor instructing me to use hcg during my trt, and I had another have me use it for the last four weeks of my cycle, then I had another yet again instruct me to use it for four weeks starting the day AFTER last test pin. I think hcg is a bit out-dated, but many people still use it. You'd probably be better off with just nolva, clomid, and a decent natty test booster (if you think they even exist).

It's been said that dosing for hmg is 75iu a day for 3 weeks I think. Not really sure how accurate that is though

I had one doctor instructing me to use hcg during my trt, and I had another have me use it for the last four weeks of my cycle, then I had another yet again instruct me to use it for four weeks starting the day AFTER last test pin. I think hcg is a bit out-dated, but many people still use it. You'd probably be better off with just nolva, clomid, and a decent natty test booster (if you think they even exist).

"decent natty test booster" that exists... I see. Thanks, Mattdogg.

The bodies going to do what the body is going to do...catch my drift?

Natural test is on the decline with age, throw an extra wrench in there and it's fairly safe to say the process is accelerated. You can inject all the synthetic lh and fsh, if pct and natural homeostasis is the goal than simple nolva+clomid+time will suffice, time being the key element.

Now if we are talking about conception...that is a different story.

A lot of confused individuals on the internet. Injecting Synthetic FSH is unnecessary for pct.

Back
Top Bottom