Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How common is gyno with aas

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How common is gyno with aas

Ive never ran gear but will soon...all this talk about gyno now has me tempted to have letro on hand just in case. How many of yall have battled it? Can you run nolvadex on cycle to help the AI or only pct??

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    first of all .. you should do a bit more research based on your questions .. second of all .. you should be at a nice bodyfat percentage .. less than 15% .. estrogen loves high amounts of fat ... I hope you have had enough success naturally and you have a steady boring diet you follow everyday with no days off .. if not, don't take anything, fix the diet and fix the training ..now to the questions .. a simple test only cycle at a moderate dose won't cause you to need letro .. and letro can be quite horrible especially for someone on their first cycle .. Aromasin as an AI, I dose it at 12.5 3 times per week .. totaling 37.5/week .. I use it MWF .. it's me and it's based on my bloodwork .. you should do your own blood work .. now if gyno pops up out of nowhere make sure you have nolvadex on hand .. get enough for the whole cycle and the pct .. I'm pretty sure you might not even use it .. but better safe than sorry don't mess this up .. I can't talk about gyno because I'm not prone to it .. but the real concern from estro is not gyno, it's blood pressure heart issues, severe acne, moon face, puffy physique, mood swings .. I once didn't run an AI on a dbol/test cycle (VERYDUMB), I didn't get any gyno, but my face was as round as a soccer ball, I looked puffy and I had a severe acne that still to this day has left some scars on my shoulders .. but if you're concerned about gyno, 20mgs/day of Nolva should keep the devil at bay .. in case he showed up .. but it doesn't solve any other problem..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's doable. Some people prefer using serm like nolva while keeping their AI doses in lower side.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticdream View Post
    first of all .. you should do a bit more research based on your questions .. second of all .. you should be at a nice bodyfat percentage .. less than 15% .. estrogen loves high amounts of fat ... I hope you have had enough success naturally and you have a steady boring diet you follow everyday with no days off .. if not, don't take anything, fix the diet and fix the training ..now to the questions .. a simple test only cycle at a moderate dose won't cause you to need letro .. and letro can be quite horrible especially for someone on their first cycle .. Aromasin as an AI, I dose it at 12.5 3 times per week .. totaling 37.5/week .. I use it MWF .. it's me and it's based on my bloodwork .. you should do your own blood work .. now if gyno pops up out of nowhere make sure you have nolvadex on hand .. get enough for the whole cycle and the pct .. I'm pretty sure you might not even use it .. but better safe than sorry don't mess this up .. I can't talk about gyno because I'm not prone to it .. but the real concern from estro is not gyno, it's blood pressure heart issues, severe acne, moon face, puffy physique, mood swings .. I once didn't run an AI on a dbol/test cycle (VERYDUMB), I didn't get any gyno, but my face was as round as a soccer ball, I looked puffy and I had a severe acne that still to this day has left some scars on my shoulders .. but if you're concerned about gyno, 20mgs/day of Nolva should keep the devil at bay .. in case he showed up .. but it doesn't solve any other problem..
    Im 40yo 217lbs around 17% bf...not gonna start until im 15% or lower...diet is very clean. I have aromasin and i know the protocal. Yes pre mid and post bloods...i dont feel the need after 1400 posts to keep reiterating all that. I just simply wanted to know if you can run nolvadex cocurrent with an AI? The letro is a last ditch effort if my body freaks out is all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    It's doable. Some people prefer using serm like nolva while keeping their AI doses in lower side.
    Normal AI is what id do...12.5 eod...running the serm wouldnt lessen gains right?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why would it?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would say there is that 5% outlier of guys who cannot run any aromatizing compounds AT ALL without getting gyno. doesn't matter if they use an AI or not

then there is that 5% outlier the other way who run tons of shit and never get gyno at all

the rest of us in between yes always use aromasin or adex on cycle. letro on hand isn't a bad idea but it shouldn't come to that.. always run bloods as your gateway to what is going on inside you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dont be scared brotha!

Seriously as long as you do pre-cycle bloods and see where you natural test is and estrogen levels are then do bloods again at week 5 or week 6 of the cycle and see where estrogen is you are fine.

12.5mg EOD is a good dose of aromasin. I wouldnt take nolva on cycle and letro can crush your estrogen so start at the 12.5mg and then when you get your bloods week 5 or week 6 see if you need to adjust depending on where your estrogen levels are.

Whats the first cycle look like?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you check my log, I talk about being very estrogen sensitive. Everyone is different and you just have to run bloodwork to dial it in. Running 500mg Test I was taking 20mg aromason a day and estrogen was still starting to get high. You may not have an issue at all with running the standard 12.5 EOD.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just like in the thread I had. Id say just have everything on hand. Get arimidex aromosin and letro from a few different places. Hell even some Nolvadex in case things go south. Run whichever AI then get some bloodwork. I went today and got stuck(which is awful) so if my bloods aren't right I can switch to another AI or adjust the problem from there.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its all about learning your body... several mistakes often made.. people not doing bloodwork at the necessary times... people running too much too quickly... people not having an ai on hand at all times... EVERYONE is different... so you cant go on it based on each individual, you have to learn your body response

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast