Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to contact coach trevor

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

how to contact coach trevor

I am also a Canadian and I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks cause of COVID, which led to fluid in my lungs. They have a crappy lineup on tv so I started to binge on podcasts. I came across this one you guys created and the early episodes feature a really cool guy named Coach Trevor. I like him lots. I must have listened to about 150 of them and then they replaced him with some dude with a jersey accent halfway through.
    What I liked about coach trevor was he was honest and gave really good wholesome advices on steroid use. His steroid advice is spot on, i find myself nodding as i am listening to it and my roommate here also said once he is released he wants to start using steroids too.
    Also why was he kicked off the show, that is BS. i demand to know what happened or else you will be sorry, bring him back. I think it is wrong you donít have any canadians on the podcasts, but you let a scottish guy on. .Anyway I need some closure on why he left the show and how to contact him. I need him for something, merci beaucoup

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tYOyler View Post
    I am also a Canadian and I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks cause of COVID, which led to fluid in my lungs. They have a crappy lineup on tv so I started to binge on podcasts. I came across this one you guys created and the early episodes feature a really cool guy named Coach Trevor. I like him lots. I must have listened to about 150 of them and then they replaced him with some dude with a jersey accent halfway through.
    What I liked about coach trevor was he was honest and gave really good wholesome advices on steroid use. His steroid advice is spot on, i find myself nodding as i am listening to it and my roommate here also said once he is released he wants to start using steroids too.
    Also why was he kicked off the show, that is BS. i demand to know what happened or else you will be sorry, bring him back. I think it is wrong you donít have any canadians on the podcasts, but you let a scottish guy on. .Anyway I need some closure on why he left the show and how to contact him. I need him for something, merci beaucoup
    Trevor kouritzin or something right muskate? he's not around.

He's an alright guy but upset me he didn't want to talk steroids on the podcast with Steve and I'm a listenere.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i'm sorry that you are a fan boy of him but please Don't come on here and threaten people. people leave shows all the time, that is the nature of show bizness.

the jersey guy and scottish guy you refer to are both doing a damn good jobs so far. so you should keep listening to more episodes and be more open minded. also our show is very diverse aside from the hosts, there is a team of guys who all make thes how the success it is from all walks of life and all races, backgrounds, religions, etc. so don't give me that no candaian crap. plus masonic is candadian and did plenty of shows too. we don't discriminate against nobody
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    coach trevor went to make fake sarms with tony huge. and i heard he got upset at Montoya for not paying him for services rendered. that was the rumor atleast. maybe BM can tell us more
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559 << discounted N2bm products now on eBay

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    coach trevor went to make fake sarms with tony huge. and i heard he got upset at Montoya for not paying him for services rendered. that was the rumor atleast. maybe BM can tell us more
    I heard rumor that you got upset because Trevor jilted you. After all those blow jobs you gave him he just dumped your ass. In turn, you kicked him off the board in a jealous rage.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros muskate trevor kouritzin not around not sure where he's at but he was an alright guy

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    who? havent seen trevor in ages

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no idea he probably reads this forum though
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Trevor Kouritzin muskate is not coach trevor. He's canadian chemist trevor.

Medical Review Board StevenDarwinMD's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast