needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to: cruiseing

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How to: cruiseing

Im on here trying to learn more and more and this forum is really great at increaseing my knowledge everyday. But i have a question that i keep seeing so many different opinions on. That is of course cruising between cycles. Not interested in doing it now of course but i would like to learn more about it. What would be a correct protol to follow from end of cycle to start of new one. What ive found so far is that u drop all compounds except for test and over a few weeks taper it down to about 200 to 250 mg a week. Also that u should still take aromasin at 6.25 mg eod during the cruise. And some have said to take hcg during at 250iu a week. What are your guys opinions on cruiseing protocols?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a good cruise is with cardarine, hcgenerate and ostarine....i generally only cruise as a rest period, without cycling....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Advanced Cyborg Brother meathead96's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just started a cruise on 150mg of test E per week, 3.33iu GH a day, hcgenerate, and osta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    I just started a cruise on 150mg of test E per week, 3.33iu GH a day, hcgenerate, and osta.
    Question on that, does the hcgenerate help you bring some size back to the testes while you're cruising?
    I know some people use hcg, but ive been seeing negative opinions on hcg use lately. I would just like some normal sized nuts again, and trying to see what has been working for others.

Advanced Cyborg Brother meathead96's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by armygrunt01 View Post
    Question on that, does the hcgenerate help you bring some size back to the testes while you're cruising?
    I know some people use hcg, but ive been seeing negative opinions on hcg use lately. I would just like some normal sized nuts again, and trying to see what has been working for others.
    Yes it definitely does bring some size back there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    Yes it definitely does bring some size back there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Meathead

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I cruise on 200mg Test C per week, and don't use an AI. Some people will need one, but most won't at those doses unless you are estrogen sensitive. I also incorporate things like HCGemerate, Ostarine, and GW into my cruises as well.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode43 View Post
    Im on here trying to learn more and more and this forum is really great at increaseing my knowledge everyday. But i have a question that i keep seeing so many different opinions on. That is of course cruising between cycles. Not interested in doing it now of course but i would like to learn more about it. What would be a correct protol to follow from end of cycle to start of new one. What ive found so far is that u drop all compounds except for test and over a few weeks taper it down to about 200 to 250 mg a week. Also that u should still take aromasin at 6.25 mg eod during the cruise. And some have said to take hcg during at 250iu a week. What are your guys opinions on cruiseing protocols?

I only cruise when I have to travel by plane and can't bring my gear with me. I never get off really, unless travel demands it..
    This is what I use to cruise:

GW
    hcgenerate
    liquidex ai

These two I only use for my chest and mid section to stay tight even when not using steroids for weeks.
    letrozone
    yohimflame (the 7-Keto-DHEA in it)

I can travel all over the world with weird liquids in my bag, but I can not bring scheduled III stuff across state and sometime international lines. Not in ANY form, even trying to hide them. Cruising with Prohormones and testosterone boosters is the way to maintain muscle mass. I have come back BIGGER from a trip after doing a good 3 week run of the cycle above.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    a good cruise is with cardarine, hcgenerate and ostarine....i generally only cruise as a rest period, without cycling....
    going to add that cardarine to my cruise..appreciate it gear head never though of it this way.

also , to a poster below, if your ostarine/aromasin/clomid/nolva whatever is in bottles, they don't mistake it for anything else over borders bud. hell i know many people that do it all the time. they don't care, no x ray for liquids dude . find your other gear in your overseas country my 2 cents

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you will greatly benefit from the reading my article on trt and cruising bro... read this...

http://www.evolutionary.org/trt-cruising-and-bridging/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast