Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to cycle on TRT?

-Lucky-Charm-

Registered
A month ago I start TRT for medical advise, not for bodybuilding, but since I am already getting my testosterone injected, thought I will not lose anything by trying some cycles with it. Could you give some insight on how the PCT should look like on TRT, and how often you can or should cycle on TRT? 2-3 times per year perhaps?

If you are on TRT, you No Longer do a PCT.

Basically, you Blast and Cruise ~ TRT is your Cruise.

Then you will do some 8 to 10 Week Blasts.

Where you will Augment your TRT dosage, and this can vary widely, according to your Goals...................... JP
P.S.
So you would Blast for 8 Weeks, TRT for 8 Weeks, Blast for another 8 Weeks ~ so 3 Max in a year.
But after each Blast, you should be getting Bloodwork done.
To check Kidney and Liver Function/Liver Enzymes/CBC ~ making sure that you have No Abnormal Values.
And I would also check Estradiol, to make sure your AI dose has been sufficient.

You can just increase the testosterone dosage, and you will be on a cycle, which is called the blast while on TRT. It is rather simple, since no PCT is needed when doing the cruise and blast. I would recommend doing a blast with 400-500 mgs per week in a cycle of 12-14 weeks. I would not do more than two cycles per year - this way you can get enough time in between cycles in order to get recovered.

If you are on TRT, there is no need to run a PCT. The goal of a PCT is to restart natural testosterone production and that won't happen if you are on TRT.

When on TRT, you blast and cruise. You basically do a cycle (blast) for 10-16 weeks and then return to your just TRT dosage for the same amount of time before doing your next blast.

the only pct you need really is making sure your organs are healthy and balanced

remember cholesterol gets strained on cycle. so coming off is important

run your n2guard and give blood during your cruise

Back
Top Bottom