Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you first learn about steroids?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How did you first learn about steroids?

I was wondering how you guys and gals on here first learned about steroids for the first time. For me It was hearing about athletes getting busted for them growing up especially in boxing and baseball.
    Did you hearing about them convince you to use them or did you feel like rebelious and want to mess with them for that reason?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trieffien23 View Post
    I was wondering how you guys and gals on here first learned about steroids for the first time. For me It was hearing about athletes getting busted for them growing up especially in boxing and baseball.
    Did you hearing about them convince you to use them or did you feel like rebelious and want to mess with them for that reason?
    I first learned about them very very young, just from watching WWF wrestling as a kid and it being talked about so frequently... obviously if you are a sports fan, you would have heard at a young age as well...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had heard of them at a younger age but I actually started to really learn about them by the forums and youtube videos that I began to watch

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    pretty much the same thing, i never dreamed that i would use them though. a friend introduced me to a source eventually and i went for it
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Same thing for myself, it was people getting exposed and shamed.. and the whole stigma with how they were causing brain tumors and killing people, it's just fascinated me and I wanted to learn more about them. At a very young age I talked to a lot of people about him, from middle school all the way through high School. Only to find out many many years later how the media was doing all the shaming. The media didn't turn me off they actually turned me on to them .. so thank you media..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I spent my teen years training in one of the biggest and best gyms in Chicago. steroids were everywhere and i learned a lot about them
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I learned about steroids from TV it was a popular topic. Steroids are nothing more than natural hormones, people overplay it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Same thing for myself, it was people getting exposed and shamed.. and the whole stigma with how they were causing brain tumors and killing people, it's just fascinated me and I wanted to learn more about them. At a very young age I talked to a lot of people about him, from middle school all the way through high School. Only to find out many many years later how the media was doing all the shaming. The media didn't turn me off they actually turned me on to them .. so thank you media..
    bro when cops burn down trailer media came out thought he was brewing meth, but it was steroids. cops stole all his steroids and media interview son, make 7pm news i was proud son on tv

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I learnt from friends in the gym

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I knew about them when I was pretty young being into guys like Arnold and Lou ferrigno when my dad got me into lifting. I never considered them until my mid 30s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast