Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I control the cardio side effects with tren? A new video by the SARMS expert

Alright iv put off cardarine for a long time after reading the mice studies and cardarine giving them cancer?

But being a very regular tren user, blast cruise, tren every blast...
During this cruise I really noticed I wasn't so out of breath smashing this new girl... Annnnd, fuk it I want cardarine... Purely so I can smash for longer without getting out of breath... Esp with 600 tren or so. Half the reason I don't go so hi with tren is because I'd get too puffed out fukkking....

This one time I was on 100ed tren and had to move a ladder from the truck to a house, then knock on the door to tell them they're going to lose power... And fukks me I couldn't even talk I was so out of breath it was embarrassing.

Time has come! I just want to hear a bit more about it, personal experiences wise. And want to just use the minimum dose so I can breathe and fuk on 600 tren e.

Alright iv put off cardarine for a long time after reading the mice studies and cardarine giving them cancer?

But being a very regular tren user, blast cruise, tren every blast...
During this cruise I really noticed I wasn't so out of breath smashing this new girl... Annnnd, fuk it I want cardarine... Purely so I can smash for longer without getting out of breath... Esp with 600 tren or so. Half the reason I don't go so hi with tren is because I'd get too puffed out fukkking....

This one time I was on 100ed tren and had to move a ladder from the truck to a house, then knock on the door to tell them they're going to lose power... And fukks me I couldn't even talk I was so out of breath it was embarrassing.

Time has come! I just want to hear a bit more about it, personal experiences wise. And want to just use the minimum dose so I can breathe and fuk on 600 tren e.
20 mg per day brother... 12 -16 weeks... that was ONE study that was disproven over and over... the mice were give insane amounts of it and it was flawed all over the place... 20 mg per day is the normal basic dose and thats all you need... it will help with cholesterol, blood pressure and obviously the cardio issues with tren... you will never run tren again without it once you use it...

if you are in australia, sarms.forale will ship to you with no issues as well

Back
Top Bottom