Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do sarms work so well?

wshjlbl

Registered
I have been running an ostarine MK and a GW cardarine stock for the past eight weeks and I'm really happy with the results. I'm Up 3 lb of lean muscle mass while also cutting about 2% body fat off my body. The only thing I hate is having to take these arms and how bad they taste. What is the reason sarms work so well for recomping because I could not do this on steroids

You just may respond better to SARMS compared to other Steroids. Everyone is different

I have been running an ostarine MK and a GW cardarine stock for the past eight weeks and I'm really happy with the results. I'm Up 3 lb of lean muscle mass while also cutting about 2% body fat off my body. The only thing I hate is having to take these arms and how bad they taste. What is the reason sarms work so well for recomping because I could not do this on steroids

SARMS work well for new guys all the time, especially the fresh receptor guys. recomp is best with sarms.

sarms are SELECTIVE. they do not aromatize into estrogen and do not cause androgenic side effects or the inflammation that steroids do.

so it is MUCH EASIER to cut down on sarms than steroids

bro they work cause they made to benefit athletes

they were specifically designed to prevent muscle wastage... they are made for this... its also easier to retain gains because of having far less side effects and recovery time

You could.

Ask yourself why you couldn't on AAS. Was it the sides? Was it dose related? And so on.

Last edited:

I cant explain why but they work wonders . I have one client ( coaching ) and now only uses sarms and is getting bigger and better than when he used steroids . we all react different to stuff .

Back
Top Bottom