Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do steroids cause guys to have a puffy face? like a MOON

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
You guys ever wonder why guys walk around bloated with a face that looks like a full moon? That's usually because they don't know how to combat steroid side effects, which includes water retention. Read how to treat this problem:

Moon face: http://www.evolutionary.org/moon-face-and-steroids/

moon face steroids comparison.jpg

Hey wolf, I noticed in the summary that you have GW listed as one of the compounds for helping get rid of bloat and moon face. Just curious, is that because it helps with your cardio and therefore will help in getting rid of fat and bloat? It doesn't actually have any affect on the aromatize enzyme right?

I got a noob question, what is the difference between Aromasin and Arimidex? And is one better than the other?

Aromasin and Arimadex are both Aromatose inhibitors, but they are very different in the way they combat estrogen. Aromasin is preferred by many, as it is a suicide inhibitor destroying the Aromatose enzyme, and prevent estrogen from rising for up to 72 hours after a single dose without completely crashing your estrogen

If you find yourself with a fat face the thing to look at first is your diet. Processed food and the sodium loaded up in it will fill it out. Clean it up.

I got a noob question, what is the difference between Aromasin and Arimidex? And is one better than the other?

watch and read the articles that were put out on them

Hey wolf, I noticed in the summary that you have GW listed as one of the compounds for helping get rid of bloat and moon face. Just curious, is that because it helps with your cardio and therefore will help in getting rid of fat and bloat? It doesn't actually have any affect on the aromatize enzyme right?

From what I can tell, it has nothing to do with the aromatization. This site always prescribes at least one SERM in all of their cycles.

The moon face is a dead give away. ..always see these amateurs at gym moon faced out and puffy nips cause they can't control bloat and estrogen

Most important for guys bloating up and are bothered by it, is to jump on a proper ai, like aromasin.

The moon face is a dead give away. ..always see these amateurs at gym moon faced out and puffy nips cause they can't control bloat and estrogen

or prolactin either...........

you can almost tell the guys running deca and no AI....

B6 can help too. Letrozone, aromasin, adex.....just use something...

Good info. I hate the moon face lol. I only run test at 200mg per wk anymore and no other aromatizing steroids. Always use aromasin and n2guard and I'm on a BP med with a mild diuretic which helps.

Tried both arimidex and aromasin from AG and they've both helped HUGELY with bloat and estro. Just don't overdo the arimidex cuz it'll inhibit gains if estro gets extremely low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI I use aromasin. But I just read a study that showed acute arimidex usage INCREASED igf-1. Might be worth looking into...

Back
Top Bottom