Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you feel about..... Honest thoughts!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

Trest (Ment) with some Test Prop and proviron.. I'm saving these for a rainy day...

What are your thought on the pics??? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this TD..

I ran Trest ( ment ) a few different ways btw

0GLSCKa.png

6fdhdYu.png

The pics look great, I am a fan of trenbolone acetate some of my best gains were on it.

This is a next level hormone for sure will bring some freaky size strength since it’s the strongest anabolic big gains

Nice pics!! What is the cycle layout? I ran 50mg EOD but the PIP was nuts and couldn't get more than 1 vial in before i quit. Any trick to avoid this? Still have 4 vials left and would love to run it over the winter for a bulk.

Thank you my brothers, this is not going to be something I'm going to line up right away but it's very possible within the next 2 months and it's only going to be a blitz. Probably around October I'm going to go on a pretty long cruise with primo, but before so I would really like to hit a hard blitz.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics!! What is the cycle layout? I ran 50mg EOD but the PIP was nuts and couldn't get more than 1 vial in before i quit. Any trick to avoid this? Still have 4 vials left and would love to run it over the winter for a bulk.

For myself it really wasn't that bad but whenever I use these kind of esters but I would use is a site that does not get bumped around too much, such as my VGs, it's much more forgiving and it's not like having a lump on your glute, or some tightness in your quad. With the VG's it does not affect mobility.

Gentleman this is one of those compounds you literally have to start small and see how you do because less can be more.
You don't need much of it and this would literally put diameters on your limbs and you'll be filling out the sleeves in your shirt in no time.

Back
Top Bottom