Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my cycle look?? Give me some hell!

It is such a pleasure to see new EVO members do their homework when plaanning a cycle. It looks very good. The only two things I would change, is the replacement of arimidex with aromasin at 12.5mgs EOD, and start S4 with 25 mgs for a week or a week and a half. Only then go on to the 50mgs. Other than that, this is a sweet cycle and PCT.

Wow thanks man, I appreciate you going out of your way to simplify it for me. What would you recommend for hCG?

I recommend NOT using HCG with your cycle. Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinakge to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect.

HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. In other words, one of the side effects of HCG is reduction of testosterone production and testicular shrinkage. Trying to prevent testicular shrinkage was the exact reason you were going to supplement with it in the first place!

You can order your sarms off of sarms1.com

Hey guys,
So, I'm totally new to this site. I'm looking for some outside opinions on what I can do to perfect my cycle. I've been doing much research into everything and I finally think I have the proper set up. I've previously done a cycle of anavar and winstrol together when I was younger and wanted to do things the proper way this time around.

I'll start by telling a bit about myself. I'm 6'4 and weigh 220 pounds @ about 14-17% body fat. I'm 23 years old and am looking for a good boost at the gym and with MMA. I'm aiming to gain some dense strength that I can transfer into athleticism that I can keep even after the cycle. At the moment I'm trying out some ibutamoren (mk-677) to heal up some old joint problems I have from the past so that my joints are ready for a cycle. My overall goal is to achieve some extra weight in strength all while shredding off some spare tire around the waist. I'll be doing a combination of moving big weights (compound lifts), cardiovascular (boxing, running, swimming etc.) and plyometrics.

As far as diet plans, I dont want to go too far into it because it would be a lot to type out.. but I will have an extremely protein rich diet and many healthy fatty acids. I wont shy away from carbs too much as I will need them for energy. Will probably eat around 5 meals a day.. again dont worry about this part of things as I'm just too short for time to go in depth.

Anyways, here is my 3 month plan starting in January:

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex - 0.5mg every other day
Weeks 1-17 GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mg everyday
Weeks 6-12 Anavar - 50mg every day, 80mg everyday for the last 2 weeks
Weeks 6-12 S-4 (Andarine) - 50mg everyday, 60mg for the last 2 weeks.

Now for my PCT (Post Cycle Therapy):

Weeks 12-14 HCGenerate ES - 2caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
Weeks 15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg every other day for 2 weeks, 7.5 mg every other day for 2 weeks.
Weeks 15-18 MK-2866 (Ostarine) - 25mg everyday
Nolvadex - Week 15, 40mgs. Week 16, 20mgs. Week 17, 20mgs. Week 18, 20mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
Clomid - Week 15, 50mgs. Week 16, 50mgs. Week 17, 25mgs. Week 18, 25mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
For the entire cycle and PCT I'll run N2Guard 2 caps AM/ 2 post workout/ 3 PM to ensure that my organs are getting all of the right nutrients and such.

Please feel free to give any criticism. I would like to learn as much as I can so if you have anything you would change, just leave comments and give justification for your thoughts. I'm here to learn and gain some insight from the professionals. I'm especially concerned about my PCT because I want to be sure that when I come off of everything that I'm able to go back to normal (ie, libido, energy levels, sleep, mental health). Also if anyone knows a good way to get my hands on the 2 AI's listed as well as the Nolva/Clomid please let me know. I live in Vancouver Canada right now and cant find a good source. Thanks guys and shoot away

PS I will be posting along my cycle with results and what sort of gains I am noticing. I will be writing down each workout and exercise so that I can keep track of all of my progress and eventually I'll get around to posting a few pictures of before and after.

test e 500mg a week, halotestin tabs find what dosage is good for you as this drug is toxic, but the aggression and strength you will get will be mind blowing and its hard muscle do some research about it and an a.i shoud do the trick

Also, do you mind giving me your input on a good place for the sarms as well that will ship in/to Canada? There are just so many to choose from, it's overwhelming.. wouldnt want to order something and have it be very underdosed or not anything at all. Thanks everyone for opening up all of these doors for me, I appreciate the friendliness I've received here on evo.

I'm getting super exciting just posting about this stuff. I can't wait til everything is set up and I get to begin in January. Like I said I will be posting my progression through this cycle so that others can see just how it treated me.

Cheers.
Mmm idk about Canada. Muskate will have the best answer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It is such a pleasure to see new EVO members do their homework when plaanning a cycle. It looks very good. The only two things I would change, is the replacement of arimidex with aromasin at 12.5mgs EOD, and start S4 with 25 mgs for a week or a week and a half. Only then go on to the 50mgs. Other than that, this is a sweet cycle and PCT.

Much appreciated. When looking many of these things up I wanted to make sure I was doing my own research instead of just relying on everyone to do it for me. From what I've seen it must be very repetitive having to spell out everything to new people who are too ignorant to figure things out for themselves. It is a shame to see people willing to mess with their hormones just because they have a friend or a cousin who does it and they end up messing the next few years or maybe the rest of their life up because they didn't do their research. You guys on these sites do everyone a huge service in helping guide people to do this stuff the right way. Drives me crazy how many people just ask for someone to do everything for them and then they don't listen and come on here asking for help now that they're all messed up.

Personally I find the science of this stuff fascinating. Was always a bit of a Chemistry/Biology nerd underneath the athlete, so I had fun doing all this research ahead of time. Much thanks to you guys for putting in your .02$ and tweaking this for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend NOT using HCG with your cycle. Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinakge to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect.

HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. In other words, one of the side effects of HCG is reduction of testosterone production and testicular shrinkage. Trying to prevent testicular shrinkage was the exact reason you were going to supplement with it in the first place!

You can order your sarms off of sarms1.com

And this is exactly why I didn't initially have this as a part of my plan. This was one of those topics on the internet where there are very mixed reviews. Half the internet says that you SHOULD take it. The other half says that you SHOULDNT. Personally I think my PCT will boost everything back to normal anyways, so I'm not going to risk inhibiting my testosterone production.. I trust your word over theirs.

Back
Top Bottom