Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my cycle look?? Give me some hell!

Ryddermike

Registered
Hey guys,
So, I'm totally new to this site. I'm looking for some outside opinions on what I can do to perfect my cycle. I've been doing much research into everything and I finally think I have the proper set up. I've previously done a cycle of anavar and winstrol together when I was younger and wanted to do things the proper way this time around.

I'll start by telling a bit about myself. I'm 6'4 and weigh 220 pounds @ about 14-17% body fat. I'm 23 years old and am looking for a good boost at the gym and with MMA. I'm aiming to gain some dense strength that I can transfer into athleticism that I can keep even after the cycle. At the moment I'm trying out some ibutamoren (mk-677) to heal up some old joint problems I have from the past so that my joints are ready for a cycle. My overall goal is to achieve some extra weight in strength all while shredding off some spare tire around the waist. I'll be doing a combination of moving big weights (compound lifts), cardiovascular (boxing, running, swimming etc.) and plyometrics.

As far as diet plans, I dont want to go too far into it because it would be a lot to type out.. but I will have an extremely protein rich diet and many healthy fatty acids. I wont shy away from carbs too much as I will need them for energy. Will probably eat around 5 meals a day.. again dont worry about this part of things as I'm just too short for time to go in depth.

Anyways, here is my 3 month plan starting in January:

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex - 0.5mg every other day
Weeks 1-17 GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mg everyday
Weeks 6-12 Anavar - 50mg every day, 80mg everyday for the last 2 weeks
Weeks 6-12 S-4 (Andarine) - 50mg everyday, 60mg for the last 2 weeks.

Now for my PCT (Post Cycle Therapy):

Weeks 12-14 HCGenerate ES - 2caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
Weeks 15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg every other day for 2 weeks, 7.5 mg every other day for 2 weeks.
Weeks 15-18 MK-2866 (Ostarine) - 25mg everyday
Nolvadex - Week 15, 40mgs. Week 16, 20mgs. Week 17, 20mgs. Week 18, 20mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
Clomid - Week 15, 50mgs. Week 16, 50mgs. Week 17, 25mgs. Week 18, 25mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
For the entire cycle and PCT I'll run N2Guard 2 caps AM/ 2 post workout/ 3 PM to ensure that my organs are getting all of the right nutrients and such.

Please feel free to give any criticism. I would like to learn as much as I can so if you have anything you would change, just leave comments and give justification for your thoughts. I'm here to learn and gain some insight from the professionals. I'm especially concerned about my PCT because I want to be sure that when I come off of everything that I'm able to go back to normal (ie, libido, energy levels, sleep, mental health). Also if anyone knows a good way to get my hands on the 2 AI's listed as well as the Nolva/Clomid please let me know. I live in Vancouver Canada right now and cant find a good source. Thanks guys and shoot away

PS I will be posting along my cycle with results and what sort of gains I am noticing. I will be writing down each workout and exercise so that I can keep track of all of my progress and eventually I'll get around to posting a few pictures of before and after.

brother welcome to the evo family...good cycle...a few things 1) start andarine at 25mgs ed for some time...2 add n2guard 5caps ed during cycle... 3 switch from arimidex to aromasin if you can...

Welcome to Evo

It appears you have done your home work, cycle looks great along side the few tweaks already mentioned. I had to read it twice but I see that you put the n2gaurd in pct portion but stated that it will be run on and off cycle. Ill forgo the to young comment since im sure you have come across this info when you first started to do the research to put this cycle. I take it this is your first AAS cycle correct? Be safe and lift hard!

Welcome to Evo !
Cycle layout looks OK, maybe just a tweak of two.
Like Gearhead said, I would run the Aromasin for the Entire Cycle and then Cut back on the Dosage for PCT.
It will also save you some Money as you won't need to purchase the Arimidex.

Also, with your Dosage on the Anavar, make sure you get some Taurine to Guard against the dreaded Back Pumps or Muscle Spasms.
At the Dosages in your Cycle, they could get Severe if you don't take Taurine.
Start out @ 3 Grams a Day, you may need more, but most People do OK with the 3 Grams............................. JP

Welcome Bud. Have fun with that cycle. It looks awesome.
With the improvements added it looks real solid.

Think it would benefit you more and certainly be more health to 'trim the butter' and lose some of the body fat first before jumping on cycle.

Guys thanks for the hastily replies! I appreciate the notice for doing my homework. I tried not to be ignorant like a younger version of myself and like many people who post on these boards.

Gearhead thanks for the advise man, I'll definitely just stick to the aromasin. Do you have advise as to how much I should take? And also how much when I come off cycle and for how long?

mlang_62 thanks. this will be my first cycle with Test injections. Last time I was a young fool and played with oral winstrol and anavar.

jp4355 I appreciate the taurine advise. I think I've seen that before on a thread or two but had forgot. These are good things to keep in mind.

Petercowdell I'm in the process of getting into better shape from now til January. I've been hitting the gym hard to get back to where I was. Reason for the little bit of extra butter is because of a broken foot I had back in August. I'm probably being hard on myself when I said 14-17% more like 11-13%. But like I said, I'm hitting the gym hard and taking MK-677 to speed my recoveries. I'm excited to do this cycle in January, so I've literally been making sure I have a solid base to begin with, so I think we are on the same page.

2knives Thanks for the clotting advise. Good news is I just to MMA recreationally, and not competitively.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I forgot to mention... I've had hCG mentioned to me a few times. Do I need to add this into this cycle? I know guys with more intense stacks like to add it, I just know know the true worth of it. So many mixed opinions on certain topics on the internet.

HCG is worth it just dont run too much. I think average dosage is 250-500 iu a week i dont remember youll have to search it. As for Anavar, i dont think you need to boost it to 80mg. 50 should be fine. Everything else looks ok, looks like you know what youre doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It acts mimics luteinizing hormone. Which stimulates your leydig cells in your balls, prevents them from shrinking and lets you still stay more fertile on cycle from what ive read. Also, it makes the transition from Cycle to PCT better. Plus it will add more test to your system. Theres no harm in doing it, its just a good addition to any stack, just like proviron, its not needed but its still good to have.

Its real cheap too

Thanks for the input man. I'll probably get some. Anything that makes everything smoother seems like a good plan to me. I've read up on it before but some people are against it and some for it. Good to hear from a current source that its a good idea.

Does anyone know good sources in canada for the SERMs? also the AI's? I don't want to order from somewhere random, it'd be nice to get from somewhere that other people have ordered from too.

Guys thanks for the hastily replies! I appreciate the notice for doing my homework. I tried not to be ignorant like a younger version of myself and like many people who post on these boards.

Gearhead thanks for the advise man, I'll definitely just stick to the aromasin. Do you have advise as to how much I should take? And also how much when I come off cycle and for how long?

mlang_62 thanks. this will be my first cycle with Test injections. Last time I was a young fool and played with oral winstrol and anavar.

jp4355 I appreciate the taurine advise. I think I've seen that before on a thread or two but had forgot. These are good things to keep in mind.

Petercowdell I'm in the process of getting into better shape from now til January. I've been hitting the gym hard to get back to where I was. Reason for the little bit of extra butter is because of a broken foot I had back in August. I'm probably being hard on myself when I said 14-17% more like 11-13%. But like I said, I'm hitting the gym hard and taking MK-677 to speed my recoveries. I'm excited to do this cycle in January, so I've literally been making sure I have a solid base to begin with, so I think we are on the same page.

2knives Thanks for the clotting advise. Good news is I just to MMA recreationally, and not competitively.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I forgot to mention... I've had hCG mentioned to me a few times. Do I need to add this into this cycle? I know guys with more intense stacks like to add it, I just know know the true worth of it. So many mixed opinions on certain topics on the internet.

See below for the cycle with all the suggestions implemented:

Weeks 1-18 aromasin 12.5mg EOD *Run aromasin throughout your cycle and PCT*
Weeks 1-17 GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mg everyday (10mg AM 10mg PM)
Weeks 6-12 Anavar - 50mg every day, stick with 50mg/day the entire 6 weeks
Weeks 6-12 S-4 (Andarine) - 25mg everyday, stick with 25mg/day

Weeks 15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg every other day for 2 weeks, 7.5 mg every other day for 2 weeks.
Nolvadex - Week 15, 40mgs. Week 16, 20mgs. Week 17, 20mgs. Week 18, 20mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
Clomid - Week 15, 50mgs. Week 16, 50mgs. Week 17, 25mgs. Week 18, 25mgs. Week 19, 10mgs.
For the entire cycle and PCT I'll run N2Guard 2 caps AM/ 2 post workout/ 3 PM to ensure that my organs are getting all of the right nutrients and such. Also add n2guard during weeks 6-12 of your cycle as anavar is very liver toxic

Your can order clomid and nolvadex from ag-guys.com. I am located in Canada as well and have never had a problem receiving a pack from them.

See below for the cycle with all the suggestions implemented:

Weeks 1-18 aromasin 12.5mg EOD *Run aromasin throughout your cycle and PCT*
Weeks 1-17 GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mg everyday (10mg AM 10mg PM)
Weeks 6-12 Anavar - 50mg every day, stick with 50mg/day the entire 6 weeks
Weeks 6-12 S-4 (Andarine) - 25mg everyday, stick with 25mg/day

For the entire cycle and PCT I'll run N2Guard 2 caps AM/ 2 post workout/ 3 PM to ensure that my organs are getting all of the right nutrients and such. Also add n2guard during weeks 6-12 of your cycle as anavar is very liver toxic

Your can order clomid and nolvadex from ag-guys.com. I am located in Canada as well and have never had a problem receiving a pack from them.

Wow thanks man, I appreciate you going out of your way to simplify it for me. What would you recommend for hCG?

Also, do you mind giving me your input on a good place for the sarms as well that will ship in/to Canada? There are just so many to choose from, it's overwhelming.. wouldnt want to order something and have it be very underdosed or not anything at all. Thanks everyone for opening up all of these doors for me, I appreciate the friendliness I've received here on evo.

I'm getting super exciting just posting about this stuff. I can't wait til everything is set up and I get to begin in January. Like I said I will be posting my progression through this cycle so that others can see just how it treated me.

Cheers.

Also, do you mind giving me your input on a good place for the sarms as well that will ship in/to Canada? There are just so many to choose from, it's overwhelming.. wouldnt want to order something and have it be very underdosed or not anything at all. Thanks everyone for opening up all of these doors for me, I appreciate the friendliness I've received here on evo.

I'm getting super exciting just posting about this stuff. I can't wait til everything is set up and I get to begin in January. Like I said I will be posting my progression through this cycle so that others can see just how it treated me.

Cheers.

bro sarms1.com best place for sarms...and they go to canada
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ostarine-gw-501516-s-4-lgd-all-sarms-549.html

Back
Top Bottom