Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: How economical is it to homebrew your gear?

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    How economical is it to homebrew your gear?

    All this cycling seems a bit expensive for me, so I am thinking of doing some steroids of my own. How much you think can I save by getting the raws and homebrewing my own stuff? What are your experience with these things?

  2. #2
    Aussie V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JRodriguezPia View Post
    All this cycling seems a bit expensive for me, so I am thinking of doing some steroids of my own. How much you think can I save by getting the raws and homebrewing my own stuff? What are your experience with these things?
    For less than the price websites are charging for 2 vials of test e I can make 500mls of it, and know its sterile , perfectly dosed and has the right amount of solvents.. Paying retail is retarded

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    IF I ever did this I want the raws tested and I'd want super, super sterile. If those were a given it is a LOAD cheaper if you buy enough.

  4. #4
    Aussie V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    IF I ever did this I want the raws tested and I'd want super, super sterile. If those were a given it is a LOAD cheaper if you buy enough.
    If u buy enough? Bro u can make 50 vials of test prop cheaper than buying one vial of test e retail lol

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What 35.00 lol. It's super easy to find it here in the UK. Dave Crosland did a bit on 'home brew' in his 2nd film. There's probably a clip of it on YouTube.

  6. #6
    Aussie V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    What 35.00 lol. It's super easy to find it here in the UK. Dave Crosland did a bit on 'home brew' in his 2nd film. There's probably a clip of it on YouTube.
    Lol yea bro for that, 35 is like 70 nz bucks bro so exactly that. Best gear I ever used is my own Brew..

  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    219
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brewing yourself is really cheap but is it worth the risk?? paying a couple of bucks extra to stay safe is the best option usually.....

  8. #8
    Aussie V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by upl101 View Post
    brewing yourself is really cheap but is it worth the risk?? paying a couple of bucks extra to stay safe is the best option usually.....
    Couple extra bucks lol. 2 vials of test e retail = make 50 vials of test e lol I'd say thats more than a couple bucks difference mate..

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,620
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ordering raws from china is a great way to get your door busted in the USA.

    it is one thing to order steroids, but another to order raws and make yourself look like a distributor

    if you can't afford a few hundo on a cycle then steroids aren't for you anyway
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  10. #10
    Aussie V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    ordering raws from china is a great way to get your door busted in the USA.

    it is one thing to order steroids, but another to order raws and make yourself look like a distributor

    if you can't afford a few hundo on a cycle then steroids aren't for you anyway
    Dude Joe law ain't gonna call in a swat team over 20-30gs test powder..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •