Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How economical is it to homebrew your gear?

JRodriguezPia

Registered
All this cycling seems a bit expensive for me, so I am thinking of doing some steroids of my own. How much you think can I save by getting the raws and homebrewing my own stuff? What are your experience with these things?

All this cycling seems a bit expensive for me, so I am thinking of doing some steroids of my own. How much you think can I save by getting the raws and homebrewing my own stuff? What are your experience with these things?

For less than the price websites are charging for 2 vials of test e I can make 500mls of it, and know its sterile , perfectly dosed and has the right amount of solvents.. Paying retail is retarded

IF I ever did this I want the raws tested and I'd want super, super sterile. If those were a given it is a LOAD cheaper if you buy enough.

If u buy enough? Bro u can make 50 vials of test prop cheaper than buying one vial of test e retail lol

What £35.00 lol. It's super easy to find it here in the UK. Dave Crosland did a bit on 'home brew' in his 2nd film. There's probably a clip of it on YouTube.

Lol yea bro for that, £35 is like 70 nz bucks bro so exactly that. Best gear I ever used is my own Brew..

brewing yourself is really cheap but is it worth the risk?? paying a couple of bucks extra to stay safe is the best option usually.....

brewing yourself is really cheap but is it worth the risk?? paying a couple of bucks extra to stay safe is the best option usually.....

Couple extra bucks lol. 2 vials of test e retail = make 50 vials of test e lol I'd say thats more than a couple bucks difference mate..

ordering raws from china is a great way to get your door busted in the USA.

it is one thing to order steroids, but another to order raws and make yourself look like a distributor

if you can't afford a few hundo on a cycle then steroids aren't for you anyway

ordering raws from china is a great way to get your door busted in the USA.

it is one thing to order steroids, but another to order raws and make yourself look like a distributor

if you can't afford a few hundo on a cycle then steroids aren't for you anyway

Dude Joe law ain't gonna call in a swat team over 20-30gs test powder..

New Zealand and Australia have the toughest customs in the world bar none. And they ain't gonna send the law out over a few grams raws.. Only thing getting sent is a letter..

For less than the price websites are charging for 2 vials of test e I can make 500mls of it, and know its sterile , perfectly dosed and has the right amount of solvents.. Paying retail is retarded

Kiwi, looking for good sources of raws. Know any or a good place to find reliable source of raws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting to follow. Very interested in this also.

However, I cant private message yet cause I havent posted 100 times yet. Getting there! lol

Kiwi, anyway to email, Skype, Facebook??? Cheers from Michigan, USA

Posting to follow. Very interested in this also.

However, I cant private message yet cause I havent posted 100 times yet. Getting there! lol

Kiwi, anyway to email, Skype, Facebook??? Cheers from Michigan, USA

Hey bro download the wickr app from google play and post up ya name and I'll msg u mate. And to the bro who inboxed me, I'll reply asap mate, busy ass night haha

the postal inspector will absolutely get involved if they find raws in the mail. in the US a few vials isn't a big deal but raws are. that is how they bust UGL's here.

the postal inspector will absolutely get involved if they find raws in the mail. in the US a few vials isn't a big deal but raws are. that is how they bust UGL's here.
Dude I know bros on meso and t nation in the us who had raws stopped, and they've never got busted... Obviously not 100s of grams but they won't waste resources on 30gs test and shit... Doesn't happen man

- - - Updated - - -

Think about it man, there'd be no domestic sources if that were the case...

Hell they came out to my buddy's place to confiscate a couple small pack water spinach seeds he ordered online. Told him next time would be fines --- for a couple packs of spinach seeds! FN seeds he was gonna plant to eat himself. Go ahead and try raws in the US --- might get lucky or might get busted.

Hell they came out to my buddy's place to confiscate a couple small pack water spinach seeds he ordered online. Told him next time would be fines --- for a couple packs of spinach seeds! FN seeds he was gonna plant to eat himself. Go ahead and try raws in the US --- might get lucky or might get busted.

Dude there exceptions to everything.. But they dont have the resources to bust everyone and such a small amount ain't gonna land u behind bars

Back
Top Bottom