Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to extract Sustanon

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Ok what do your free test levels look like?

How much are you dosing and again is it a cycle or are you just doing your own TRT?
    Free was 68.7, Test total 352, Test, bioavailable 141.2
    I'm just doing my own Sust right now. Twice a week .5cc

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ocasio75 View Post
    Free was 68.7, Test total 352, Test, bioavailable 141.2
    I'm just doing my own Sust right now. Twice a week .5cc
    Right but thats what, 250mg/week?

Thats higher than TRT for most people. Have you run any bloods now since you started or are you planning on running in a few weeks?

250mg could require an AI like aromasin so want to make sure you dont end up with gyno.

Also im not gonna lie your Total and Free test levels arent terrible. I get it but its not like you are rock bottom is all im saying. You will feel better on your cruise dose but again are you ready to dose for the rest of your life?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Right but thats what, 250mg/week?

Thats higher than TRT for most people. Have you run any bloods now since you started or are you planning on running in a few weeks?

250mg could require an AI like aromasin so want to make sure you dont end up with gyno.

Also im not gonna lie your Total and Free test levels arent terrible. I get it but its not like you are rock bottom is all im saying. You will feel better on your cruise dose but again are you ready to dose for the rest of your life?
    I'm probably one of the reasons these products get a bad name. I'm using a 1ML syringe and I fill it half way twice a week. This is all I'm doing at the moment along w/ some Tadafil and RAD140 SARMS.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm probably one of the reasons these products get a bad name. I'm using a 1ML syringe and I fill it half way twice a week. This is all I'm doing at the moment along w/ some Tadafil and RAD140 SARMS.
    I get the dosing protocol but whats the concentration of your sustanon? Mostly i see 250mg/ML so if you dose .5ML twice a week that would be 1ML per week and 250mg total per week.

Also sustanon is a super long ester chain you really dont need to dose it more than once a week if you dont want to.

If you only have the sustanon, tadafil, and RAD140 you really should get some aromasin on hand. Again 250mg/week you may be fine but if your estrogen is high you can run into all sorts of issues like high BP, water retention, gyno, etc.

Also if you plan on coming off you would need to have a PCT in hand as well. If not then no need but just making sure you have everything you need.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello,
    until about 3 weeks ago I've just administered SARMS liquids orally. I started Sustanon to help with energy, libido, erections, and testosterone levels. I'm 44 and I just wanted to get some of my energy back and feel good. My question is regarding the method of extracting the liquid from the vile. I'm using a 29 gauge needle which is very thin to extract .5cc which is half of the syringe twice per week. I have no luck extracting the liquid in a smooth manner by pulling back the plunger so I've just let the vile sit upside down with the needle inserted and allow gravity to do its thing. This may not be the most efficient manner to do this but a friend advised to just do it this way to avoid having to change the needle tips.
    Any information, tutorial, or feedback would be greatly welcomed.
    Thanks.
    You need to do a lot more research before you hurt yourself, and give yourself a bad infection

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I use GPZ Med

Use a 1cc or 3cc luer lock syringe. draw with a 18-22 and pin with a 23-25 1in. stop listening to your friend. insulin syringes are for water based compounds

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I get the dosing protocol but whats the concentration of your sustanon? Mostly i see 250mg/ML so if you dose .5ML twice a week that would be 1ML per week and 250mg total per week.

Also sustanon is a super long ester chain you really dont need to dose it more than once a week if you dont want to.

If you only have the sustanon, tadafil, and RAD140 you really should get some aromasin on hand. Again 250mg/week you may be fine but if your estrogen is high you can run into all sorts of issues like high BP, water retention, gyno, etc.

Also if you plan on coming off you would need to have a PCT in hand as well. If not then no need but just making sure you have everything you need.
    it is a 250mg/ml concentration.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is my last post the information you were looking for?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I use GPZ Med

Use a 1cc or 3cc luer lock syringe. draw with a 18-22 and pin with a 23-25 1in. stop listening to your friend. insulin syringes are for water based compounds
    You can inject oil based compounds with slin pins. I do it all the time. You just can't draw with them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    You can inject oil based compounds with slin pins. I do it all the time. You just can't draw with them
    I know you have to back load them which is not very convenient, nor sanitary.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast