Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to extract Sustanon

ocasio75

Registered
Hello,
until about 3 weeks ago I've just administered SARMS liquids orally. I started Sustanon to help with energy, libido, erections, and testosterone levels. I'm 44 and I just wanted to get some of my energy back and feel good. My question is regarding the method of extracting the liquid from the vile. I'm using a 29 gauge needle which is very thin to extract .5cc which is half of the syringe twice per week. I have no luck extracting the liquid in a smooth manner by pulling back the plunger so I've just let the vile sit upside down with the needle inserted and allow gravity to do its thing. This may not be the most efficient manner to do this but a friend advised to just do it this way to avoid having to change the needle tips.
Any information, tutorial, or feedback would be greatly welcomed.
Thanks.

Hello,
until about 3 weeks ago I've just administered SARMS liquids orally. I started Sustanon to help with energy, libido, erections, and testosterone levels. I'm 44 and I just wanted to get some of my energy back and feel good. My question is regarding the method of extracting the liquid from the vile. I'm using a 29 gauge needle which is very thin to extract .5cc which is half of the syringe twice per week. I have no luck extracting the liquid in a smooth manner by pulling back the plunger so I've just let the vile sit upside down with the needle inserted and allow gravity to do its thing. This may not be the most efficient manner to do this but a friend advised to just do it this way to avoid having to change the needle tips.
Thanks.
what???? not having to change needle tips? what? STOP using steroids man... please.. just stop... NO SHIT you cant draw with a 29... oh man

Use some common sense. Syringes and tips are cheap. Are you using a diabetic syringe? Or a 1.5 inch 3cc syringe for intra muscular injections?

Go to Walmart, get an 18gauge 1inch needle. Draw in your sus, wipe down your ass cheek, and stick it

Use some common sense. Syringes and tips are cheap. Are you using a diabetic syringe? Or a 1.5 inch 3cc syringe for intra muscular injections?

I’m using diabetic syringes.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Walmart sell these items?

- - - Updated - - -

I know it doesn’t make sense and sounds insane but this method has worked it’s just time consuming. I’m open to places where I may purchase needle tips.

You can just get them from amazon.com if it comes down to it. 21g 1.5" is good for drawing and 25g 1" for injecting.

Just inject IM with a 21 or 23g needle, I use 23g but it can still be a bitch to get the liquid out and I can get some pip from trying to get a good grip for on the plunger. Why are you doing 0.5cc of sust, surely you should inject 1cc every 10-14 days. The esters in sust are long-acting

Watch some youtube videos

Hello,
Thanks.

1) It's not VILE. It's VIAL

2) Use a bigger / thicker needle. C'mon - it's kinda obvious.

so you use the one needle for both extracting and injecting?

- - - Updated - - -

i draw with a thick needle like 18-22G

you are wasting your time drawing with a slin pin. i don't undrstand the logic in that. and inject with a 25G

this is what I would like to do, and if I could swap out tips if possible, I just need to find the hardware for this.

- - - Updated - - -

this is what I would like to do, and if I could swap out tips if possible, I just need to find the hardware for this.

No. Never.

- - - Updated - - -

gpz services, amazon, cheap pinz, there are plenty of websites that sell pins. depending on what state you live in you can get from pharmacy.

Hello,
Thanks.

Dude so I think guys have you covered on the pins. Literally syringes come with detachable pins. Draw will 18-22 and pin with 25.

Having said all that what are you doing? Have you run any bloodwork? What are your test levels? How much sustanon are you dosing? Do you have an AI? WHats your PCT or are you just running it in perpetuity?

Like dude no offense but you shouldnt just start pinning sustanon because you feel a little tired. Not trying to bash you man but you really need to think things through (which you may have but post doesnt call any of this out?)

Dude so I think guys have you covered on the pins. Literally syringes come with detachable pins. Draw will 18-22 and pin with 25.

Having said all that what are you doing? Have you run any bloodwork? What are your test levels? How much sustanon are you dosing? Do you have an AI? WHats your PCT or are you just running it in perpetuity?

Like dude no offense but you shouldnt just start pinning sustanon because you feel a little tired. Not trying to bash you man but you really need to think things through (which you may have but post doesnt call any of this out?)

Thanks for the input. My test levels were at mid 300's. I've only been running it for the last 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom