Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far can Test/Deca take you?

ibiza33

Registered
I'm trying to maintain my hair so I'm sticking with a more hair safe stack. I've had good results a few months on test/deca. I started at 250/250mg a week then upped it to 400/350mg/wk to allow for higher doses with future cycles. The gains have been decent and steady, but not too crazy. I'm 30yrs old, 5'8 182lbs and prob 12% bf. I look decently built and have been lifting for years.

Since I can't take tren, winny, mast, etc. I'm planning to do very long test/deca blasts. It seems like it can be tolerated for long periods of time without adverse effects.

Do you think I can reach 190-200lbs at a low bodyfat with test/deca? Also will run equipose and anavar during cutting phases.

I want to have a pro-level classic physique but I don't know if I can get there without stronger compounds.

I'm trying to maintain my hair so I'm sticking with a more hair safe stack. I've had good results a few months on test/deca. I started at 250/250mg a week then upped it to 400/350mg/wk to allow for higher doses with future cycles. The gains have been decent and steady, but not too crazy. I'm 30yrs old, 5'8 182lbs and prob 12% bf. I look decently built and have been lifting for years.

Since I can't take tren, winny, mast, etc. I'm planning to do very long test/deca blasts. It seems like it can be tolerated for long periods of time without adverse effects.

Do you think I can reach 190-200lbs at a low bodyfat with test/deca? Also will run equipose and anavar during cutting phases.

I want to have a pro-level classic physique but I don't know if I can get there without stronger compounds.

why fear tren? if you won't abuse and use within limit for shorter time and got plenty of experience in lifting and cycle then why not

It can get you there but it depends on your training and diet. Test and deca are my favorite. I feel really good running those together. If you want to stay dry with it, throw in some Tbol. If you want to run a wet compound, throw Dbol or Adrol. Just keep the orals to a max 4-6 weeks.

I wouldn’t run your cycles any longer than 16 weeks. Building solid muscle takes time, don’t push it too hard.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

It can get you there but it depends on your training and diet. Test and deca are my favorite. I feel really good running those together. If you want to stay dry with it, throw in some Tbol. If you want to run a wet compound, throw Dbol or Adrol. Just keep the orals to a max 4-6 weeks.

I wouldn’t run your cycles any longer than 16 weeks. Building solid muscle takes time, don’t push it too hard.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

why not tren i am running tren A and loving it

why fear tren? if you won't abuse and use within limit for shorter time and got plenty of experience in lifting and cycle then why not

The OP never said he feared tren. He mentioned he was trying to maintain his hair, so my guess is that he is susceptible to mpb. Thus why he has ruled out mast and whinny. And although tren isn't a dht derivative, it could cause hair loss in some.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Define "very long" blasts

why not tren i am running tren A and loving it

whats your issue if he doesnt want to use tren... tren is not for everyone and people have several reasons for not wanting to use it... he made his point as to why but it can cause mental issues and large aggression, which could be a major issue for some... dont push tren on people man... thats fucked up... just because you are enjoying it does NOT mean its for everyone, because its not

whats your issue if he doesnt want to use tren... tren is not for everyone and people have several reasons for not wanting to use it... he made his point as to why but it can cause mental issues and large aggression, which could be a major issue for some... dont push tren on people man... thats fucked up... just because you are enjoying it does NOT mean its for everyone, because its not

This is very true brother. For myself I’m running it now and probably going to drop it. I’ve found the few times I’ve ran it, I feel like shit. Not the feeling I’m trying to get while on cycle.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

This is very true brother. For myself I’m running it now and probably going to drop it. I’ve found the few times I’ve ran it, I feel like shit. Not the feeling I’m trying to get while on cycle.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Absolutely bro. Clearly you are are not alone in that regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PSL Sponsored Athlete
This.. on point Chadder!!!!

Not good for hair loss, has a crazy high binding affinity to hair follicles.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Thank you, that is what I wanted to hear. I know we as bodybuilders (I choose to call myself that), are hard on ourselves. I am making decent progress, but I wish I could take something crazy like tren sometimes. I did try Tbol and it made me very tired even with tons of liver support, like superdrol, so I dropped it. I don't think orals are for me. It doesn't automatize into estrogen so that couldn't have been the issue either.

The OP never said he feared tren. He mentioned he was trying to maintain his hair, so my guess is that he is susceptible to mpb. Thus why he has ruled out mast and whinny. And although tren isn't a dht derivative, it could cause hair loss in some.

Yeah, I did take a low dose of tren for like 10 days and I did like it, aside from the awful night sweats and waking up beyond dehydrated. But I was too paranoid about my hair.

Define "very long" blasts

Well, this first blast will be 6 months since I've literally had back to back injuries for 5 years and I've been waiting forever for this moment. Also I'm 30 and not getting any younger. After that I'll try to keep them around 3-4 months at a time. I kind of want to do longer than 6 months but I realize that is border lining insanity.

that goal is reasonable but this is a marathon and not a sprint. 20 more pounds of muscle tissue can take many years to achieve.

Yeah, definitely diminishing returns and I know this is not a sprint, but I am trying to make up for years of lost time.

Go look in the mirror now. If you have any genetics for it you'll know.

^ Yup, like I said in another thread bodybuilding is a very unfair sport. If you don't have the right set of genetics you might have to push the boundaries more than others.
In classic physique the demands are even higher as far as genetics go because some things drugs can't give you like your overall structure, shape, muscle insertions/attachments and all those little things that such a massive role in that division.

go to any local regional bodybuilding show. there will be guys that go up there who have zero business being up there. so why are the doing it? i have no idea.

you don't have to go compete in a show to weight train or bodybuild. who on here does that? very few of us. muskate is the only guy who is a pro as far as i know so we are gym rats who love lifting first and foremost. so don't get too caught up in competing if it isn't something you really want to do.. and if so then go for it for sure and let us know how you do..

Go look in the mirror now. If you have any genetics for it you'll know.

^ Yup, like I said in another thread bodybuilding is a very unfair sport. If you don't have the right set of genetics you might have to push the boundaries more than others.
In classic physique the demands are even higher as far as genetics go because some things drugs can't give you like your overall structure, shape, muscle insertions/attachments and all those little things that such a massive role in that division.

I think I have great muscle shape and insertions, and good genetics as far as height and overall body structure. My limiting factor will always be my pre-existing injuries and my collapsed arches which require me to wear very specific shoes and orthotics which is a battle that I don't know will ever end.

go to any local regional bodybuilding show. there will be guys that go up there who have zero business being up there. so why are the doing it? i have no idea.

you don't have to go compete in a show to weight train or bodybuild. who on here does that? very few of us. muskate is the only guy who is a pro as far as i know so we are gym rats who love lifting first and foremost. so don't get too caught up in competing if it isn't something you really want to do.. and if so then go for it for sure and let us know how you do..

I'm not planning on competing at the moment, I'm just keeping it lifestyle for now and if I feel like I could or want to hop on stage then I will. But that's not my goal.

It's going to be hard to avoid compunds that can cause hair loss when it's time to cut. You either need to choose your hair or competitive bodybuilding.

Test, equipose, anavar, clen hopefully will do the trick.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm glad no one called me out for wanting to run deca for 6 months... I guess that's good.

PSL Sponsored Athlete
Yep. I wrote tren off a couple years ago. The sides arent worth it, and as great as it is for aesthetics and strength it sucks for mass in my opinion. Deca is about as good as it gets for that

I'm the exact opposite. Deca makes me an emotional little bitch.

Just goes to show how different each person reacts to compounds. I was feeling great running just Test, was killing my workouts. Added tren and I’m actually weaker due to not feeling good.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Back
Top Bottom