Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get bloodwork done in Canada?

DURTYBULK

Registered
Hi,

Just wondering what I should tell a doctor if I want to get bloodwork done ... I would like to be straight up with the doctor, but am concerned that they will refuse to give me a requisition to get my blood work done if they disagree with my reason for needing it.

If you're a Canadian and you've been to the doctor to get your bloodwork done, could you just tell me your experiences of meeting a new doctor to discuss something like this and what to say in order to get the tests I need?

Could I just make an appointment with a general practitioner and tell them I'm having erectile issues, low libido and I'd like to get my testosterone checked? I was thinking of doing it this way cause I'd like to save money if possible.

Thanks,

D

It’s tough to get all the testing you need.
Full disclosure isn’t for me and I have a TRT doc.
I use letsgetchecked.com
It’s pricy but 100% private.

Thanks, I might try that. I still don't want to pay for a test though, so I might try to make up an excuse at the Doc's to get my testosterone checked. Haven't really decided yet.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s tough to get all the testing you need.
Full disclosure isn’t for me and I have a TRT doc.
I use letsgetchecked.com
It’s pricy but 100% private.

Thanks, I might try that. I still don't want to pay for a test though, so I might try to make up an excuse at the Doc's to get my testosterone checked. Haven't really decided yet.

- - - Updated - - -

For private bloods you will always have to pay. Check this out...... https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...canada-58911.html?highlight=Blood+work+Canada

Back
Top Bottom