Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get rid of puffy nipples on a cycle?

mrbiggie

Newbie Brother
Registered
ever since i have started my first ever cycle with boldenone, anadrol, test e, and tren acetate, i have been noticing puffy nipples and really scared. i am 26 years old, 170lbs, and 5'7". never tried roids before, not even protein shakes :( am i doing something wrong? i am into week 8th of m 12 week cycle and was planning to bring clomid and letrozole at around 10th week. should I use them immediately?

You gotta be joking me right? WTF

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's way too much for a first cycle and bring in your AI's now and cutback on the sauce a bit.

Last edited:
Have a feeling this guy is a troll but if not... way too many hormones. Visit AG-GUYS.COM bro if you are serious

This is why you run an ai from day one and not when symptoms arise. It's also why your first cycle should be test alone

There is a thin muscle under the areola that when stimulated compress" puffy nipples" Can you fill around a little and see if you actually have a "bump" there or where it's puffed, I know your worried brother, I won't bust your balls.....................AnalogMan

Last edited:
I dont mean to bust his balls cause ive been there.. but if he was serious he would have already replied to this thread.

I'll second that, you're in serious need of an AI. Why the hell you started a run without one, Is a mystery to me.
My gut tells me, you didn't do any research on what was needed with the particular Oils and that Oral you're taking.
Not to put to fine a tip on my critique, but there is so much info (on this forum), and on the Web. You just needed to Google it, or look around right here!!

I've got puffy nipples really developing at the moment I'm on 300ml tren e 600ml test e 5th week in what do I do?

I've got puffy nipples really developing at the moment I'm on 300ml tren e 600ml test e 5th week in what do I do?

You should have been taking aromasin at 10mg EOD and caber at .5mg e3d from day 1 of your cycle. You need to get on that right away before gyno flares up. Hopefully you get it in time or you will be running the anti gyno protocol after your cycle.

My actual symptoms are puffy nipples like grissle behind areola area of nipple not sensitive itching sore anything?

I'm from uk anybody know any good sites were to get caber etc from

Back
Top Bottom