Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: How to get testosterone?

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    How to get testosterone?

    my friend and I have been talking about doing a cycle of testosterone. How does one get testosterone from a doctor and how does one use it?

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,125
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smashdudds View Post
    my friend and I have been talking about doing a cycle of testosterone. How does one get testosterone from a doctor and how does one use it?
    Start by reading our articles.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You need to be diagnosed with low testosterone by an endocrinologist

  4. #4
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You go in the doctor's office. Get diagnosed for your possibly low testosterone levels and get a treatment for it. Or if you are not that lucky you'll get re-tested again later and then maybe get a prescription.
    My question is what is then point of your question? I mean they are not gonna give you any more testosterone than your body needs to maintain healthy normal testosterone levels.
    Last edited by Fella Finn; 03-11-2019 at 11:45 AM.

  5. #5
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    You go in the doctor's office. Get diagnosed for your possibly low testosterone levels and get a treatment for it. Or if you are not that lucky you'll get re-tested again later and then maybe get a prescription.
    My question is what is then point of your question? I mean they are not gonna give you any more testosterone than your body needs to maintain healthy normal testosterone levels.
    I think they are not understanding you need to go to an UGL to get test without a script that your doctor isnt just going to hand it out or at least that seems to be where this is headed lol.

  6. #6
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I think they are not understanding you need to go to an UGL to get test without a script that your doctor isnt just going to hand it out or at least that seems to be where this is headed lol.
    Oh I thought it was just one person talking in plural

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    some doctors hand it out much easier than others.. it depends

    you should check out my blood work article in my signature and go get it done to see where you are at
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    278
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smashdudds View Post
    my friend and I have been talking about doing a cycle of testosterone. How does one get testosterone from a doctor and how does one use it?
    I don't get the point here ...

  9. #9
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticdream View Post
    I don't get the point here ...
    Yea if doctor prescribes it they usually will show you how to dose hahahaha.

    Again I think they.he is confused in that a doctor will just hand you a vial of test....

  10. #10
    Buff Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    916
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Yea if doctor prescribes it they usually will show you how to dose hahahaha.

    Again I think they.he is confused in that a doctor will just hand you a vial of test....
    Yep. Not gonna happen! Lol


    PSL Sponsored Athlete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •