Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get testosterone?

smashdudds

Registered
my friend and I have been talking about doing a cycle of testosterone. How does one get testosterone from a doctor and how does one use it?

my friend and I have been talking about doing a cycle of testosterone. How does one get testosterone from a doctor and how does one use it?

Start by reading our articles.

You go in the doctor's office. Get diagnosed for your possibly low testosterone levels and get a treatment for it. Or if you are not that lucky you'll get re-tested again later and then maybe get a prescription.
My question is what is then point of your question? I mean they are not gonna give you any more testosterone than your body needs to maintain healthy normal testosterone levels.

Last edited:
You go in the doctor's office. Get diagnosed for your possibly low testosterone levels and get a treatment for it. Or if you are not that lucky you'll get re-tested again later and then maybe get a prescription.
My question is what is then point of your question? I mean they are not gonna give you any more testosterone than your body needs to maintain healthy normal testosterone levels.

I think they are not understanding you need to go to an UGL to get test without a script that your doctor isnt just going to hand it out or at least that seems to be where this is headed lol.

I think they are not understanding you need to go to an UGL to get test without a script that your doctor isnt just going to hand it out or at least that seems to be where this is headed lol.

Oh I thought it was just one person talking in plural :rolleyes:

Yea if doctor prescribes it they usually will show you how to dose hahahaha.

Again I think they.he is confused in that a doctor will just hand you a vial of test....

Yep. Not gonna happen! Lol

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I would be very reluctant to be on TRT. If you really need it, that is one thing but it sounds like you are just wanting to add it for other reasons. That is a sure way to make your self need it for the rest of your life.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

i think you have a huge misunderstanding.. you dont just walk into your doctor and tell them you want test prescribed... you need to have a hypogonadal condition to get it prescribed

A doctor will only prescribe you TRT dosages of testosterone. Not enough for bodybuilding purposes

Doctors only prescribe test if you have low natural test levels and you are only prescribed a natural equivalent replacement dose

Back
Top Bottom