Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How high does blood pressure go steroids

LuiseR

Registered
is it normal for blood pressure to go Sky High on steroids and if so how do you get that back down will it come back down on its own
I'm very concerned about how high it's gone. before my cycle it was 125 / 80, and now it's jump to 145 / 98
I am currently using Trenbolone, anavar, and some testosterone on this cycle

why are you using these without a clue as to what you are even doing... just stop please... im not even getting into this because you have zero business using steroids with your complete and utter lack of knowledge... start pct and also run n2guard a good 3 months to start helping you as well

is it normal for blood pressure to go Sky High on steroids and if so how do you get that back down will it come back down on its own
I'm very concerned about how high it's gone. before my cycle it was 125 / 80, and now it's jump to 145 / 98

I never had high blood pressure on steroids honestly. I use n2guard and drink a lot of water no problems at all.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Yeah, brother blood pressure is a real problem on steroids, and to be honest, man you sound like you are using these products while you are not well informed.

Please try my N2Guard products for a month and see how your blood pressure does: www.N2Guard.com

Also please subscribe to our podcast and become well informed on these products and how to use them:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom