Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How I got rid of Gyno again

bhon

Registered
Just went thru having gyno again. This is my story of how I got rid of it.
Had another flare up in September of 2020 - this was due to taking 1andro and 4andro on and off during the first half of pandemic) - why? did I do that who cares, Im not here to be called a dumbass as I am sharing my recovery story for you. I started feeling the tenderness and pain in my left nipple then in about a months time it grew to 1.5 inch diameter pancake.

Previous Time 2017: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/anti-gyno-reversal-questions-any-testimonials-reversing-lump-gyno-52426.html

General Protocol (Steps) Guide: https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
I didnt follow it to the T, which is fine.

So I purchased Letro and Nolva on a gear shop online - how did I find it? Just google "buy gear online USA" (replace USA with your country). I used first result.

I got the N2Guard on Amazon.

For Letro and Nolva I had to get 2 bottles each (each comes with about 50 pills)

Its hard to notice any improvement first week or 2. But on week 3 i noticed dramatic change. The gyno lump was mostly gone and it was no longer tender.

I did like 2 week ramp up, 2 week stable, 2 week ramp down.

Week1
1.25 mg Letro (half a pill for me)
40 mg Nolva (4 pills)
5 pills N2Guard

Week2
2.5 mg Letro (full pill for me)
40 mg Nolva (4 pills)
5 pills N2Guard

Week3
40 mg Nolva (4 pills)
5 pills N2Guard

On day 21 I noticed major improvement (November 3rd 2020)

Week4
20 mg Nolva (4 pills)
4 pills N2Guard
I added in 3 pills of Creatine (for size)

Week5 (actually this was week 5 and 6) - skipping every other day
10 mg Nolva (1 pills)
4 pills N2Guard

Week6 (actually this was week 7 and 8) - skipping every other day
0 mg Nolva (0 pills)
4 pills N2Guard

Sidenote: On week 5 and week 6 I started taking the pills every other day. So actually week5 and week6 each took me two weeks to complete.

Right now I am at the end Week 6 (this is my eigth week thru the thing)

Surprises:
- I actually regained the weight I lost during the pandemic due to crappy eating and depression from a break up. That part of the reason I was taking 1andro and 4andro in the beginning of the pandemic
- My libido was affected slightly, but its back now. My interests in tech and programming and studying increased, so it was an overall constructive time for me.

Final note: I skipped nolva on some days as I ran out of it and had to buy more. This didnt affect any of the progress. So if you run out of something, dont worry continue following the protocol, and just join in the missing product when it comes back.

Tip: get a 14 day pill container to help you prepare this every 2 weeks. https://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Organizer-Planner-Removable-Compartments/dp/B001THDDFC

Big lesson to myself: my body reacts quite strongly even to the none methylated (or whatever word) prohormones like 1andro and 4andro. I thought I only got gyno from the old now-illegal PHs

bro yup...it takes about 2-3 weeks to get your estrogen and gyno broken up...most guys cant push thru 2 weeks they give up...great log and keep it up...make sure you ramp your doses down slowly....

Just went thru having gyno again. This is my story of how I got rid of it.
Had another flare up in September of 2020 - this was due to taking 1andro and 4andro on and off during the first half of pandemic) - why? did I do that who cares, Im not here to be called a dumbass as I am sharing my recovery story for you. I started feeling the tenderness and pain in my left nipple then in about a months time it grew to 1.5 inch diameter pancake.

Previous Time 2017: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/anti-gyno-reversal-questions-any-testimonials-reversing-lump-gyno-52426.html

General Protocol (Steps) Guide: https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
I didnt follow it to the T, which is fine.

So I purchased Letro and Nolva on a gear shop online - how did I find it? Just google "buy gear online USA" (replace USA with your country). I used first result.

I got the N2Guard on Amazon.

For Letro and Nolva I had to get 2 bottles each (each comes with about 50 pills)

Its hard to notice any improvement first week or 2. But on week 3 i noticed dramatic change. The gyno lump was mostly gone and it was no longer tender.

I did like 2 week ramp up, 2 week stable, 2 week ramp down.

Week1
40 mg Nolva (4 pills)
5 pills N2Guard

Week2
40 mg Nolva (4 pills)
5 pills N2Guard

Week3
40 mg Nolva (4 pills)
5 pills N2Guard

On day 21 I noticed major improvement (November 3rd 2020)

Week4
20 mg Nolva (4 pills)
4 pills N2Guard

Week5 (actually this was week 5 and 6) - skipping every other day
10 mg Nolva (1 pills)
4 pills N2Guard

Week6 (actually this was week 7 and 8) - skipping every other day
0 mg Nolva (0 pills)
4 pills N2Guard

Sidenote: On week 5 and week 6 I started taking the pills every other day. So actually week5 and week6 each took me two weeks to complete.

Right now I am at the end Week 6 (this is my eigth week thru the thing)

Surprises:
- I actually regained the weight I lost during the pandemic due to crappy eating and depression from a break up. That part of the reason I was taking 1andro and 4andro in the beginning of the pandemic
- My libido was affected slightly, but its back now. My interests in tech and programming and studying increased, so it was an overall constructive time for me.

Final note: I skipped nolva on some days as I ran out of it and had to buy more. This didnt affect any of the progress. So if you run out of something, dont worry continue following the protocol, and just join in the missing product when it comes back.

Tip: get a 14 day pill container to help you prepare this every 2 weeks. https://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Organizer-Planner-Removable-Compartments/dp/B001THDDFC

Big lesson to myself: my body reacts quite strongly even to the none methylated (or whatever word) prohormones like 1andro and 4andro. I thought I only got gyno from the old now-illegal PHs

No - you're very estrogen sensitive and it's not just PH

it isn't the most fun thing to run an anti gyno stack. but you gotta do it.

thanks for the story, glad it worked for you.

nothing wrong with avoiding aromatizing compounds, there are plenty to choose from

Just wanted to update everyone that this Anti Gyno protocol went great! No gyno after it for a while.

A couple months after I finished the protocol, I started a cycle of the RPN Havok + Androtest - this is a methylated cycle - and I am in the PCT part right now. Cycle was good went from 132 lbs to 145 lbs and strength way up. Appetite is amazing and every is good. Only down side: Gyno in left nip popped up a little during day 1 thru 10 of PCT but went away. I have 2 more weeks left of PCT and hopefully stays away for along time after

For PCT I am just doing 1 pill (10mg) Nolvadex per day. Starting to lose my libido & tired+sleepless* as usual during PCTs - I guess (NOTE: I didn't lose my libido like this in the Anti Gyno protocol probably because its a really good protocol).

Sidenote: tired+sleepless could just be my dumbass staying up watching TV shows

If anyone has tips on what to take during this PCT so I have higher libido and dont feel tired and sleep like crap at the same time. I would like that.

Just wanted to update everyone that this Anti Gyno protocol went great! No gyno after it for a while.

A couple months after I finished the protocol, I started a cycle of the RPN Havok + Androtest - this is a methylated cycle - and I am in the PCT part right now. Cycle was good went from 132 lbs to 145 lbs and strength way up. Appetite is amazing and every is good. Only down side: Gyno in left nip popped up a little during day 1 thru 10 of PCT but went away. I have 2 more weeks left of PCT and hopefully stays away for along time after

For PCT I am just doing 1 pill (10mg) Nolvadex per day. Starting to lose my libido & tired+sleepless* as usual during PCTs - I guess (NOTE: I didn't lose my libido like this in the Anti Gyno protocol probably because its a really good protocol).

If anyone has tips on what to take during this PCT so I have higher libido and dont feel tired and sleep like crap at the same time. I would like that.

Tamoxifen 10mgs is not enough for PCT. Try this layout which will be better to get your energy.

Week 1-2
Nolvadex 30mgs/day
N2Generate ES 5 tabs/day
aromasin 10mgs EOD

week 3-4
Nolvadex 10mgs/day
ostazol 1 cap AM, 3 caps/preworkout
aromasin 10mgs E3D

Week 5-6
Nolvadex 5mgs EOD

Week 7-8

More energy less problems recovering but you will need the nolva/aromasin mix to recover.

bro this great news.

Reply to Mobster - Well total in my life 4x times

* 2002 or 03 or 04 - puberty so it went away on its own
* 2013 - didnt PCT correctly I was not educated enough
* 2017 - didnt PCT correctly I was not educated enough <---------- this one was by far the worst
* 2020 - this one came out of nowhere. but the reversal protocol helped. i think it was honestly a combination of shitty life choices and i did mess with 1andro and 4 andro for a couple of weeks then just stopped cuz pandemic and breakup and yeh fuck it.

If it happens again out of nowhere ill be concerned. Right now its good though and no gyno

As someone posted in previous page I think I am just "very estrogen sensitive and it's not just PH"

I'm estrogen sensitive too though not to the extent you are. I always start AI from day 1 and adjust as needed. I also keep my Test dose under 500mg.

In your case I'd consider limiting aromatizing compounds going forward. Maybe low dose test base with Primo, Masteron, EQ or possibly Deca. Anavar, Winny, Priviron and Tbol would be good oral options.

I would stay away from high dose Test, Dbol or Anadrol for sure.

Back
Top Bottom