Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is how I'm pinning my test

matic boznar

Registered
I'm doing test e 500 mg a week Split in two shots OF 250 monday and thursday 8 am after breaks fast and 45 minutes before lifting, this is my first week so I guess any advice or change can be done on time, thanks.

Looks perfect. The time of the day when you pin the test doesn't really matter though. Do it whenever you are the most comfortable and relaxed so you don't rush the injection and cause PIP by wiggling the needle.

I'm doing test e 500 mg a week Split in two shots OF 250 monday and thursday 8 am after breaks fast and 45 minutes before lifting, this is my first week so I guess any advice or change can be done on time, thanks.

As Muskate says the actual time isn't that big of a deal.

steroids don't work the way you think. they aren't stimulants you take before a workout

i would actually tell you take them AFTER your workout and a hot shower.. loosen that muscle up

Don't overthink it. If you are pinning twice per week that is fine. Honestly with long esters even once per week is fine so don't worry if you miss a pin. Twice per week is just optimal because it helps keep hormone levels more stable.

Yep was going to say the same thing. Such a personal thing. I personally pin in the morning where the hubby prefers after a workout and shower.

i usually pin right before fasted cardio. i dont like pinning too soon after a workout because your bloodflow is u0 and it takes longer to stop a bleeder and get the blood to clot. espicially if im on effedrine or low on carbs my hands arent as steady.

i usually pin right before fasted cardio. i dont like pinning too soon after a workout because your bloodflow is u0 and it takes longer to stop a bleeder and get the blood to clot. espicially if im on effedrine or low on carbs my hands arent as steady.

Unless you're literally still out of breath and your hearts pumping hard it'll make no difference.

Back
Top Bottom