Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How I used steroids to help me bag 18 year olds

rFraziero

Registered
So here is my story. I got out of prison and I was on probation so had to pull down a real job. I got a job working this mom and pop pizza shop in town that is family owned and all that crap. Delivering pizzas, Just cheap pizza and the owner is ex-mafia so every italian in town comes here to eat thinking they are eating real stuff but its all fake lolz.
Anyway one of the owners daughters was 17 and he put her in charge. I’m 51. she bosses every guy around at work and they listen to her with their head down. I’m the oldest guy there,every other guy is like 19-21
anyway this chick was a bish and hated me from day 1 and was repulsed by me since I had tats and was an old guy with huge muscles. Ever since I got out of the clink I have been juiced up on tren doing 200mg a week and blasting 500-600mgs. I think chicks can sense when you are on the sauce, they smell that confidence in you
one day she was a bish to me and told me to go deliver a pizza, I told her to kiss my butt and go do it herself. I then put down her 18 year old boyfriend and said he was a wimp cause he was in college getting indocrinated and brainwashed.
One day another chick at work came up to me and said “Amber is now 18 you can date her now” I grabbed her after work and we started making out. She said she loved my confidence and bad boy look. I banged her for a couple weeks then went back to her boyfriend. So that is how a 51 year old bagged an 18 year old. Hope you all learned from this

So here is my story. I got out of prison and I was on probation so had to pull down a real job. I got a job working this mom and pop pizza shop in town that is family owned and all that crap. Delivering pizzas, Just cheap pizza and the owner is ex-mafia so every italian in town comes here to eat thinking they are eating real stuff but its all fake lolz.
Anyway one of the owners daughters was 17 and he put her in charge. I’m 51. she bosses every guy around at work and they listen to her with their head down. I’m the oldest guy there,every other guy is like 19-21
anyway this chick was a bish and hated me from day 1 and was repulsed by me since I had tats and was an old guy with huge muscles. Ever since I got out of the clink I have been juiced up on tren doing 200mg a week and blasting 500-600mgs. I think chicks can sense when you are on the sauce, they smell that confidence in you
one day she was a bish to me and told me to go deliver a pizza, I told her to kiss my butt and go do it herself. I then put down her 18 year old boyfriend and said he was a wimp cause he was in college getting indocrinated and brainwashed.
One day another chick at work came up to me and said “Amber is now 18 you can date her now” I grabbed her after work and we started making out. She said she loved my confidence and bad boy look. I banged her for a couple weeks then went back to her boyfriend. So that is how a 51 year old bagged an 18 year old. Hope you all learned from this

Thanks for the story,moron.

well I'm glad you are trying to get your life in order. I do agree that tren does help you with women, they can indeed sense that on you. i disagree on your opinions on education, obviously had you went and gotten an education in your 20's you would have had a more successful life but to each his own. i'm not here to put you down or say your wrong or right in your life endeavors

LOL this is a classic story. Trenbolone and 18 year olds, I like how you did pizza before that.

I bulked on pizza 1 time fyi damn it was good.

bro that a cool story, bet afterward you stuff pizza dough up her bf ass ha

I don't give a fuck who liked this or who didn't, I found this piece to be inspirational. You fucking rock dude.

Only 18 yrs old? Where have you been dude the hot 40 yr old chicks is where it is at.

That's nasty I am now in the 18-20 pool of girls.

- - - Updated - - -

Happens all day long, you no hero, just got lucky once

Dont be a smart ass I'll mess you up in any fight. I have a strong low kick will knock you out!

- - - Updated - - -

well I'm glad you are trying to get your life in order. I do agree that tren does help you with women, they can indeed sense that on you. i disagree on your opinions on education, obviously had you went and gotten an education in your 20's you would have had a more successful life but to each his own. i'm not here to put you down or say your wrong or right in your life endeavors

I think tren helps get women for sure I love young women.

Back
Top Bottom