Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How I used steroids to help me bag 18 year olds

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How I used steroids to help me bag 18 year olds

So here is my story. I got out of prison and I was on probation so had to pull down a real job. I got a job working this mom and pop pizza shop in town that is family owned and all that crap. Delivering pizzas, Just cheap pizza and the owner is ex-mafia so every italian in town comes here to eat thinking they are eating real stuff but its all fake lolz.
    Anyway one of the owners daughters was 17 and he put her in charge. Iím 51. she bosses every guy around at work and they listen to her with their head down. Iím the oldest guy there,every other guy is like 19-21
    anyway this chick was a bish and hated me from day 1 and was repulsed by me since I had tats and was an old guy with huge muscles. Ever since I got out of the clink I have been juiced up on tren doing 200mg a week and blasting 500-600mgs. I think chicks can sense when you are on the sauce, they smell that confidence in you
    one day she was a bish to me and told me to go deliver a pizza, I told her to kiss my butt and go do it herself. I then put down her 18 year old boyfriend and said he was a wimp cause he was in college getting indocrinated and brainwashed.
    One day another chick at work came up to me and said ďAmber is now 18 you can date her nowĒ I grabbed her after work and we started making out. She said she loved my confidence and bad boy look. I banged her for a couple weeks then went back to her boyfriend. So that is how a 51 year old bagged an 18 year old. Hope you all learned from this

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah. Whatever.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rFraziero View Post
    So here is my story. I got out of prison and I was on probation so had to pull down a real job. I got a job working this mom and pop pizza shop in town that is family owned and all that crap. Delivering pizzas, Just cheap pizza and the owner is ex-mafia so every italian in town comes here to eat thinking they are eating real stuff but its all fake lolz.
    Anyway one of the owners daughters was 17 and he put her in charge. Iím 51. she bosses every guy around at work and they listen to her with their head down. Iím the oldest guy there,every other guy is like 19-21
    anyway this chick was a bish and hated me from day 1 and was repulsed by me since I had tats and was an old guy with huge muscles. Ever since I got out of the clink I have been juiced up on tren doing 200mg a week and blasting 500-600mgs. I think chicks can sense when you are on the sauce, they smell that confidence in you
    one day she was a bish to me and told me to go deliver a pizza, I told her to kiss my butt and go do it herself. I then put down her 18 year old boyfriend and said he was a wimp cause he was in college getting indocrinated and brainwashed.
    One day another chick at work came up to me and said ďAmber is now 18 you can date her nowĒ I grabbed her after work and we started making out. She said she loved my confidence and bad boy look. I banged her for a couple weeks then went back to her boyfriend. So that is how a 51 year old bagged an 18 year old. Hope you all learned from this
    Thanks for the story,moron.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well I'm glad you are trying to get your life in order. I do agree that tren does help you with women, they can indeed sense that on you. i disagree on your opinions on education, obviously had you went and gotten an education in your 20's you would have had a more successful life but to each his own. i'm not here to put you down or say your wrong or right in your life endeavors
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    LOL this is a classic story. Trenbolone and 18 year olds, I like how you did pizza before that.

I bulked on pizza 1 time fyi damn it was good.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    did you bang her on top of the pizza boxes in the back?
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro that a cool story, bet afterward you stuff pizza dough up her bf ass ha

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

trusted

check what guys posted
    they covered the basics here
    just make sure no matter what you use
    you use approved and trusted suppliers

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't believe I wasted time reading this.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nobody cares

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast