Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to keep gain muscles after testosterone cycle and pct ?

hytham

Registered
after testosterone injecting and pct cycle,, maybe your test will not in the best condition ,, so you will lose a lot of muscles ,, what can you do to keep gaining when u r in natural exercising and losing fat ???

I run hcg bro it your balls to normal size an helps bring back an your natural test lvls just be careful a lot of fakes out there

As long as those muscle fibers break and get microtears, then they will grow. The key to gaining weight naturally or in the "offseason" is to eat like crazy. More you eat, the less likely cortisol will be released. And dont even think about trying to be lean and ripped in the offseason while gaining muscle. Youll still have a sixpack and everything and have some definition, but you have to eat a lot of excess calories which will prevent you from being very lean. Also! Since you are eating a lot you will have more energy as well, so up the intesnity in the gym. Eat lots of carbs, fat, and protein. Carbs are underrated for muscle growth. I grew quick once i did a high carb diet. Even though youll be eating lots of carbs, you should still carb cycle just because too much carbs can be bad for health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you finish your pct does not matter what you do or dont you are gonna lose gains unlees you decide to cruising

Using VPN Express

eat and try to work out as intensely as you did when you were on. I kept 90% of my gains when I would come off because I kept lifting the same and eating the same if not more.

Your best bet would be to run a bridge, and follow a proper diet and training schedule. Other than that, there is no real secret to making natural gains.

You need to continue providing the stimulus for your body to keep the muscle tissue you obtained through your cycle - heavy weight training 3-6 days per week.

Another good option is to bridge. Look into the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

- - - Updated - - -

I run hcg bro it your balls to normal size an helps bring back an your natural test lvls just be careful a lot of fakes out there

I don't recommend HCG usage on or off cycle. HCG is some nasty stuff. It is actually a form of estrogen and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

Use HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com instead

after testosterone injecting and pct cycle,, maybe your test will not in the best condition ,, so you will lose a lot of muscles ,, what can you do to keep gaining when u r in natural exercising and losing fat ???

Well you will always revert to natural potential unless you stay on or cruise but all i can say is train harder eat beter and pct right.

Get your diet in check. This is important while on cycle but very important while of cycle. Also lift heavy as possible and force what you have grown to stay with you. Very important to lift heavy while off. Running cycles will do you no good until you get your diet in check. I see people all the time at the gym blow up then a few months later they are no where to be found. Then they drag back in same size as they were to begin with. What good is that? It's not! Just a waste of money. Diet is number 1 in all of this. Shouldn't rely on steroids alone to grow muscle.

Well you will always revert to natural potential unless you stay on or cruise but all i can say is train harder eat beter and pct right.

By natural potential you mean the biggest and most cut someone can ever look naturally correct? or do you go back to how you were before the cycle?? I would think with PCT and SARMS you could keep at least 50% of gains if diet and training are in check.

Back
Top Bottom