Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How long after a bulk can I cut

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    How long after a bulk can I cut

    Hi all. First I知 new to this forum and I知 currently weighing 195 at age 24. Anyway, I知 currently coming to an end of a test e 12 week bulk first cycle, I was wondering how long after pct can I proceed to cut without risking a load of muscle? Thanks

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what are you doing bulking up and then wanting to cut after?

    that is what pro bodybuilders do ahead of shows, as a normal joe you have no business playing with your body like that if you are going to cycle steroids off and on

    i don't agree with your entire strategy in the first place. what are your stats? if you are too fat then you shouldn't have hopped on gear
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,707
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Outereforgains View Post
    Hi all. First I知 new to this forum and I知 currently weighing 195 at age 24. Anyway, I知 currently coming to an end of a test e 12 week bulk first cycle, I was wondering how long after pct can I proceed to cut without risking a load of muscle? Thanks
    You're also just under my preferred age threshold for use.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Before I was weighing pound less at 11% body fat, I ate tons to gain And although I gained a load of muscle, quite abit of fat came along. I took the wrong approach, wish I tracked and ate 250+ surplus to keep bf down, I wouldn稚 call it a dirty bulk Ate mostly clean but more than 500+ surplus for sure. Anyway im at 14% right now, I look puffy and bulky. Quite like the look but don稚 feel comfortable in my own body at the moment, From then on next time I bulk I値l eat 250+ surplus lol. Anyway my question is how long should I wait after pct without losing a load of muscle?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    You're also just under my preferred age threshold for use.
    aha 24 is better than starting at age 17/18 wouldn稚 you say? Lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    what are you doing bulking up and then wanting to cut after?

    that is what pro bodybuilders do ahead of shows, as a normal joe you have no business playing with your body like that if you are going to cycle steroids off and on

    i don't agree with your entire strategy in the first place. what are your stats? if you are too fat then you shouldn't have hopped on gear
    Would extending the cycle to say 16 weeks to proceed to a cut be the wrong approach?

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,631
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what does you not being 17/18 have to do with anything or being a smart ass to a mod have to do with anything? whether its 20 or 24, its still too young.. you can do whatever you want when it comes to cutting... you need to get through pct, and get recovery started... if you run a complete pct and are very thorough, you can start cutting anytime you want after...
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 07-11-2018 at 05:19 PM.

  6. #6
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    33,499
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's not good to cut during a PCT because your body is in a very stressed state. Catabolic hormones are high and your anabolic hormones are low.

    I would wait 3-4 weeks after finishing your PCT before starting a cutting diet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •