Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before Tren E kicks in?

Ok, today starts week three of Tren E, Deca, Test E cycle. I can feel the effects of the Test and Deca. I have never done Tren prior to this but I feel nothing. No sweats, no trouble sleeping, no bad mood. I should add for the purposes of disclosure that my Tren is from Droid. Any insight brothers?

For any AAS to reach "Steady State", it takes between 3 to 5 Half-Lives.
So while you may feel something a little sooner, Stable Hormone Levels haven't happened yet............................. JP
P.S.
So Mountain-Man saying it takes him around 3 to 4 weeks for Tren E is Correct.
Enanthate Ester Half-Live is around 8 Days, so within 24 to 32 Days for "Steady State" to occur.
Steady State is when Hormone Levels Rise and Fall within a 2-Fold Window.

Probably 4 weeks at that dose....

ok, so I am probably getting a whiny too soon!!
Ya give it time. 400mg a week is pretty low too. Not gonna be some legendary feeling really, but it will still whoop your ass I bet. tren is no joke lol.

Where did you research this info brother?

I'm assuming that your Question is for me.
It's called "Pharmacokinetics".
A Sub-Branch of Pharmacology, it's the Study of the Processes of Absorption/Distribution/Metabolism and elimination of Drugs within the Body.

Steroids can Display different Pharmacokinetic Characteristics depending on their Structure, which in turn Determines their Behavior in the Blood.

That's the Short Answer..................................... JP

Depends on how your body reacts as to the feeling you will get off of tren and how hard it will hit at that dose. Some guys would topple over first time, some guys need three times that amount to feel ample effects (I am NOT advocating using that amount or any amount of tren). But as far as when you should experience the effects/symptoms of tren, JP is spot on with his information.

As mentioned above - 3-4 weeks is something completely normal. Even with the same esters, different compounds can take a bit different time to act, so don't worry - tren's effects are yet to come.

Back
Top Bottom