Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: How long for Cardarine to kick in?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How long for Cardarine to kick in?

So I started taking Cardarine 4 days ago to go along with the Ostarine I started 4 weeks ago. The first 2 days I really didnt notice any difference, day 3 I felt like I had more energy in the gym, today day 4 I just feel LOADED with energy but I also developed a minor dull pain in the lower left back. Maybe just a coincidence. So question does this seem to be normal? Any side effects that could relate the lower left back possible kidney area type of pain from it?

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would say it's probably just coincidence. Never heard anyone developing kidney problems while running sarms.
    Where did you get yours from?
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    purerawz the ostarine i got from PP. I must say for someone that never took any PED im amazed at the strength gains of the Ostarine and had no negative sides from it. I could only imagine what something stronger would do.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    purerawz the ostarine i got from PP. I must say for someone that never took any PED im amazed at the strength gains of the Ostarine and had no negative sides from it. I could only imagine what something stronger would do.
    Sooooooooo take it for what its worth but both Pruven Peptides and PureRawz dont have a great track record on here.

I bought a bunch of PureRawz Cardarine & Sten caps and they did nothing. I have used Sarms1 and esarms now and both are legit.

I threw away 6 packs of the 54 tabs of cardarine & sten they have because again they were junk.

Pruven Peptides we had a guy on here with messed up bloods. They have been know to substitute prohormones instead of real sarms.

Just be aware and monitor that pain.

The remainder of the PureRawz pack I used half of and got nothing from:

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's worth do a site search for reviews.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what i would guess here is you are taking a pro hormone.. that pain in your lower back? those are pumps. very common to confuse back pumps with kidney problems

here is a test for you.. go run 2 miles right now and if you start noticing pumps in your legs and back then that will confirm you are using a pro hormone 100%. sarms do not give you pumps like that..

dylan and I both do probably more cardio than anyone on here and we both use sarm's all the time, yet neither one of us have pump issues.. so that is my educated guess
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It only took a few days for me for it to kick in. Are you still having pain? Never experienced any pain with Cardarine.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    woke up today its not kidney pain, i actually pulled a muscle in my lower back. so tight... prob about 2-3 days and ill be back to normal... i was working under a dashboard yesterday so prob pulled something doing that...

- - - Updated - - -

That leads me to another question tho. I will be going away in a few weeks just for a friday to a sunday that i wont be training... but i will be drinking alcohol at the event. should i continue to take my sarms that weekend even though i wont be training and will be drinking?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    woke up today its not kidney pain, i actually pulled a muscle in my lower back. so tight... prob about 2-3 days and ill be back to normal... i was working under a dashboard yesterday so prob pulled something doing that...

- - - Updated - - -

That leads me to another question tho. I will be going away in a few weeks just for a friday to a sunday that i wont be training... but i will be drinking alcohol at the event. should i continue to take my sarms that weekend even though i wont be training and will be drinking?
    You need to dose it whether you train or not, yes.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    took about 3-4 days before i started to notice it