Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to continue AI after last sust injection

Tb3003

How long after last injection of sust 250 is an AI like arimidex usually taken
Assuming pct start 18-21 days after last injection. I understand if this cannot be answered without bloods, trying not to screw up in the home stretch. Last injection was 8/7 about a week ago

You should be taking an AI from day 1 of your cycle. Are you referring to when you should start PCT? If so 2 weeks, and arimidex is not a PCT. Check out the PCT sticky.

You should be taking an AI from day 1 of your cycle. Are you referring to when you should start PCT? If so 2 weeks, and arimidex is not a PCT. Check out the PCT sticky.

PON, been taking arimidex since day one, 11 weeks ago. My last shot of the cycle was a week ago..do I continue the arimidex up until I start pct. I’m currently still on the adex

Got it. You usually need to continue an AI into PCT to prevent estrogen rebound, and taper the dosage and frequency down as you go by feel. The only issue is arimidex isn't so great at preventing rebound. I usually use adex on cycle and then aromasin on PCT.

Got it. You usually need to continue an AI into PCT to prevent estrogen rebound, and taper the dosage and frequency down as you go by feel. The only issue is arimidex isn't so great at preventing rebound. I usually use adex on cycle and then aromasin on PCT.

Good info, much appreciated

I wouldnt run it continuously through pct. You want to run a lower dose and taper off of it. You dont want to crush your estrogen either

Damn that is long, so Steve do you still recommend waiting 3 weeks to start pct?
With sustanon you can wait up to 3 weeks to start PCT (because of some esters in it being very long). It has a slow weak taper off because of this. I would not wait any longer than 3 weeks in any case.

Back
Top Bottom