Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do Sarms1 bottles last ?

Jay_Money11

Beginner Brother
Registered
Whats up guys. i could not find this information anywhere on this forum so i just thought it would be easier to ask.

For the Sarms offered at the sarm1 website, how long does each bottle last at its recommended dosage ?

OSTA ?

GW ?

S-4 ?

LGD ?

Simple math bro

GW is dosed at 20mg/30ML. Taking 20mg ED (recommended dose) would mean it lasts 30 days

Ostarine is dosed at 25mg/30mML. Taking 25mg ED would make it last 30 days

Etc..

Typically most will last a month if you run the normal recommended dose. A lower dose would obviously last longer and a higher dose would last less time.

Simple math bro

GW is dosed at 20mg/30ML. Taking 20mg ED (recommended dose) would mean it lasts 30 days

Ostarine is dosed at 25mg/30mML. Taking 25mg ED would make it last 30 days

Etc..

AHHH i see, thank you!

Their website shows MK at 50mg/30ML, so does this mean that this is the only one that will last 8 weeks ? Since the recommended dosage is 25mg ED ?

My first bottle of GW lasted 19 days. Was dosing at 20mg/1ml per day.. measuring perfect. I opened bottle number 2 yesterday and the constancy seems a lot different.

I think there was something wrong with one of my bottles. Think maybe it froze a little bit when it was delivered because it sat outside for a little bit. But the other bottle seems fine.. I don't know.

That.. or I was taking 30mg a day of it.

I think there was something wrong with one of my bottles. Think maybe it froze a little bit when it was delivered because it sat outside for a little bit. But the other bottle seems fine.. I don't know.

That.. or I was taking 30mg a day of it.

I dunno.. I live in the south + I check my mail as soon as its delivered.. no way am I gonna let something sit outside with all the thieves running around

I was working all day, got home and it was in the mail box.

with that body I would think you wouldn't have to work. get yourself a sugar mama and be done with it bro. lets go!

some places dose their gw very low and thus you go threw alot of bottles

make sure you get it from sarms1 ..very potent

some places dose their gw very low and thus you go threw alot of bottles

make sure you get it from sarms1 ..very potent

Indeed.. Sarms1 is the best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom